Heathrow

Tom's POV:
It was currently 4 am and I was sat outside Heathrow airport waiting for my best friend Y/n who I am also 100% utterly in love with but she is the most beautiful person in the world in so many different ways but she was way out of my league oh and she had a boyfriend who was a deadbeat.

She was currently on her way back from volunteering in Africa to help kids with vital injections, like how could I be good enough for someone just like that. I was an actor, I didn't do too much for people I try my best but I could never compete with her.

As I finally look up I see Y/n walking out of the airport with her case dragging behind her clearly looking for me so I get out my car and walk so she can see me.

"Ahhh Tommy!!" She cheers as she runs over to me dropping her case and wrapping her arms and legs around me.  "It's so nice to see a familiar face"

"It's nice to see you too darling" I smile as I put her down she takes her legs away from around me and stands up straight. "How was your flight?"

"Alright I guess" she shrugs to me "I wanna get home so badly though"

"Come on then" I smile nodding towards the car before picking her case up and taking it to the boot of the car before joining Y/n in the car.

We had small talk for a little bit before she fell asleep and I don't blame her she had been on an 11 hour flight. We happened to be about 15 minutes away when she wakes up with a smile on her face.

"Hey do you wanna be dropped to Jamie's?" I ask

"Erm no thank you, actually Tom could I come back to yours if it's okay?"

"Yeah that's fine any reason why?" I giggle, why was she made at Jamie? Did they break up? I mean he is a massive dick and she is a perfectly beautiful woman.

"Well since I left like 3 months ago we've spoken once so I guess we're over"

"Oh I'm so sorry" I say with a slight smirk on my face  I always hated him as a person he treated her like shit. "He didn't deserve you anyways"

"He was hot tho"

"But a dick" I add

It wasn't much longer until we reached my place and we didn't even bother with the case as it had nothing she needed right now. We made our way inside and Harrison was currently staying in the spare room so I offered Y/n my bed.

"No it's fine Tom we're adults we can share a bed" she giggles as we make our way to my room.

"Mind if I sleep in my boxers it's pretty hot"

"As long as I can sleep in my bralette and shorts"

"Fine by me"

Getting into bed with Y/n was something I had done so many times before we had been best friends for years and years so of course we had slept in the same bed before. But something tonight felt different in a way it was an entire different feeling she was single and I was in love with her.

"Best part about coming home?" I ask her as we lay in bed.

"Seeing you, Ive missed you so much tommy when me and Jamie weren't talking there was no one I wanted to speak to more than you" Y/n smiles turning so she can face me, the only light in the room was coming from the street lights outside so I could hardly see her face.

"I've missed you a lot" I smile leaning on my head in my hand.

There was a slight tension in the room and I didn't know what it could be either be sexual or just awkwardness. But I knew one thing and it was that I was so in love with her.

"Tom" she says quietly I look up to her with a smile

"Yeah" I reply but she didn't answer she just leans in and kisses me her hand cupping my cheek I was so shocked at first but also this was all I had ever wanted so I kiss her back.

The kiss began to heat up ever so slightly and she moved over so she straddled my lap and my hands ran up her back.

"I've really wanted to do that for awhile" she smiles at me,

"So have I" I giggle before kissing her again.

This felt normal, I had never felt so natural with Y/n I wasn't hiding anything from her at this moment I was kissing her and it was amazing.

"I love you Y/n" I spit it out

"I've always loved you" she giggles back before kissing me again. I just held her in my arms and I was so thankful for this moment.