0

We are running on the stage and everyone starts screaming. Immediately the adrenaline pops in and let me do my best.

After every single show I resolve myself to do a little less on the next show, but then the fans push me, till I do my best. But push me in a good way.

It's like I'm inebriated. The more I give the more I get from the fans.

We're singing and just having fun on stage.
I don't even think about the dance steps anymore.
We rehearsed so many times that I trust my body and just dance.

That's why I'm looking at the fans one more time, as I see her.

I couldn't look away because she is kinda hypnotic. I point the mic at the fans and let them sing my part so nobody notices I forgot everything except her.

I try to sort my thoughts and get back to the concert so I go to the other part of the stage.

During the rest of the show I watch her more unobtrusive. Most time I'm standing far away from her, but one time I let me watch her one more time a little closer.
Some second her eyes meet mine till I turn around and look away. I was loosing my focus again.

I'm going to the back part of the stage, where our band is and pretend to be totally focused on the song, but actually I'm watching her.

The girl next to her - obvious she's her friend - is screaming something in her ear. Seems like she noticed our eye contact.

She's looking at her friend, but as soon as she turns back to the stage I can see her smile.

She's smiling and shining and just look happy.

Happy and damn beautiful.