Undertale! Sans X Forgotten! Reader

A/n: maybe this one is kinda confusing i dont know much about the core either but i loved to write this hope you guys enjoy

You didnt know where you were at all. You had bin in the underground for ever. You had met all of the monsters you became close to them but then something happend you got trapped you Changed completly. You turned insane you wanted to kill all of the but you didnt because you didnt blame them they werent the one That trapped you. But you was insane for sure you wanted to kill someone maybe youre self? But you couldnt go anywhere.. The one That 'took you here was wingding gaster but he regreted taking You here he was working on a plan to get you out because he knew it was to late for him to get out he didnt try anymore to get out he was trying to get you out. A couple months later you got out but not the way you was before. You looked different way different. You hair was very long by now and messy youre eyes were dull and lifeles and had a spark of insanity youre innocent Smile turned in a sadistic grin. You thanked gaster for letting you go and before you knew you were in snowdin. "y-y/n!" yiu heard someone screaming youre name. You laughed it was an insane laugh. You attacked him. "Y/N ITS ME SANS!" you stopped and cried. "im sorry...." "where were you!?" "the core.... With gaster..." he looked at you with shock and pulled you into a hug. "how did you get out?.." "gaster helped me..." youre Smile was Still there but there were tears streaming down youre cheeks. "im so happy youre back we all missed you!" you cried. "i missed you guys to..." sans sighed. "what happend to you you look so different." you guys hugged. "the place drived me insane.." he nodded. "its okay im here im gonna protect you now i feel like i dont say this enough but i really care about you y/n i love you.." he was crying. "i love you to sans and i also care about you..." you woke up in sans arms it was all a dream you looked at sans and smiled and kisses his cheek. "i love you sans.." "i love you to..." you heard him mumble and you fell asleep again.