Undertale! Sans X Sad! Reader

Y/n pov

You had to whitness frisk killing sans papyrus everyone over and over again it hurted you so much since sans wasnt the only one That rememebered every reset you did asswell. It was killing you. You kept having nightmares about it. You were crying in bed you wish you saw everything again all the resets all the time youre friends have bin killed. "SANS! N-no dont go..!" sans ran in youre room only to meet you shaking and crying. "y/n?.." "s-sans.." "are you okay?.." you felt a weight on the side of youre bed and a arm around you. "y/n this is happening to often now youre nightmares seem to get worse.." "seeing you Being killed over and over again turning to dust papyrus turning to dust but he Still believes in That human... Hes so naive and innocent..." "what do you mean y/n?.." "SANS IM NOT STUPID I REMEMEBER EVERY TIMELINE EVERY STUPID RESET AND EVERYTIME I AM TO LATE BECAUSE YOU GUYS GET KILLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" "whoa calm down kid im here.." he hugged you tight. "im sorry sans.." "no its okay i know how you feel..." you sobbed. "this needs to stop sans.." "how?.." "im gonna finish it..." "y/n you cant.." "i Am going to.." he shook his head. "we Will see Just go to sleep i Will stay and cuddle with you because y/n... I love you..." he blushed a little. "i love you to.." you kissed him blushing. He smiled. "youre the best y/n.." "you are.."  you tell asleep in his arms. "thats because im with you without you im nothing.."

A/n: this is one of the shortest one shot i have ever made but i liked making it its Just so sad :(