Brother! Jock! Paperjam x sister! Nerd! Bullied! Reader

Y/n pov

There it was again the bullys That had tormented you for years. They grabbed youre collar and threw youre books at youre head and threw them in youre stomach. Tears wear streaming down youre face. "stupid Nerd!" they kicked you and let you fall on the ground. "youre so pathetic." they walked away lauging. You sat on the floor crying.

Paperjam pov

"hey PJ we have someone for you to bully!" my gang walked up to me. I hated bullying poeple but i had to do it if i didnt i would be Bullied. "hm Who?" "some pathetic nerd were gonna get her after class." i nodded. "okay." the Bell rang and after class i was lead to her. A couple guys were all ready kicking her i didnt regonize her inmediatly till i walked closer. "Y/N!?" "do you know this nerd?" y/n was shaking and crying.

Y/n pov

"Y/N!?" "do you know this nerd?" i looked up and saw PJ. PJ growled and pushed away the Bullies That were kicking me and stood infront of me protective. "is this pathetic nerd youre Girl friend?!" they laughed. "no shes way more important than that shes family my own damn sister!" "Just kick her dude shes not worth it!" hearing these words were very hurt fell and made you scared That youre brother turned his back to you. "SHE IS WORTH IT MAN LEAVE HER ALONE!" "fine.. Stupid bitch.." they walked away and PJ inmediatly hugged you. "are you okay how long has this bin going Why didnt you tell me?!" "I-im fine..." "now answer the rest!" you were shaking. "4 Y-years.. A-and i didnt want you to worry..." he growled a little. "i love you y/n please i dont want you to get hurt you know how much i would do for you Just so you Will be safe.." you nodded. "because of me you damaged youre reputation..." "thats not important y/n my reputation can Kiss my damn skelleton ass!" you smiled at him. "t-thanks PJ.." "im so gonna kill them no one hurt my little sis!" "calm PJ im fine.." he growled. "i care about you..." "i also care about you..." he hugged you a bit tighter. "im so sorry i didnt know they were Hurting you..." "its okay... You know now... And you stopped it... I was so scared you were gonna turn youre back to me..." "i would never do That!" "i know.." "i love you so much y/n more than anything!" "i love you to PJ.."