Underfell! Sans X Reader

Y/n pov

Ink invited everyone for a party but it turned out his house was burned down so Error Said everyone could Just go to the void. What was actualy very strange because he wanted to kill every AU maybe he was just loneley? Well you didnt mind. You opend the closet you werent planning on wearing anything to special so you Just grabbed some stuff. You was waiting for Error to pick you up because you cant go to the void on youre own so Ink and Error are picking poeple up. "heya kid." you looked behind you and looked at the skeleton. "hey." he took you to the void and there were all ready a couple skeletons and monsters. you grabbed a drink and took a sip. A couple hours laters everyone was playing truth or dare you didnt want to but youre bestfriend Blueberry wanted you to join so you did. "y/n truth or Dare?" nightmare asked. "dare!" he grinned. "this is gonna be intresting." he said with a Smirk. "i dare you to kiss fell." you blushed madly. "do you want her to get killed or what?!" undertale sans Said. "he wont kill y/n to many witnesses." you nodded. "fine i Will do it." you Said blushing. You walked up to fell. He was just talking to a couple friends until you turned him around and kissed him. "y-y/n!?" you blushed and so did he. "s-sor-" before you could finish he pullen you into another Kiss it was starting to get a bit hotter. You heard the rest screaming and then you walked back again placing one last kiss on his cheek. "Y/N YOU REALLY DID IT!" you nodded. "yes i did!" there were a couple of more rounds until you had a truth. "do you like fell?" you blushed and nodded. "Y-yeah.." the rest started giggling like teenage Girls. "so y/n you like me?" you looked behind you to discover the reason Why they were giggling. It was fell he was blushing and so were you. This is Why they asked this qeustion so he would know!? You ran away but he stopped you and kissed you. "y/n i like you to.." you smiled and kisses him deep and passionately. "yeah yeah we know you guys do like each other now please stop or take a room!" underswap papyrus laughed. You were blushing but oh god you were happy he felt the same way.