Ink! Sans X Reader

Y/n pov

You were walking in the Woods sketching and painting. You took youre inspiration out of the Woods. It was a beautiful sight. "hey that's a nice drawing it really looks like me." something poked youre shoulder from behind making you shift. "oh sorry didn't see ya there." you somehow drew him when you didn't notice. "o-oh.." you blushed a Bright red and he blushed a rainbow. You held his cheekbone. "wow what an cute blush.." his blush deepened and that's when you realized what you were doing. "o-oh sorry..." "its okay.." you wanted to take youre hand away but he held youre hand in place as he started to lean in. "AAAH!" you woke up with a splash of water in youre face thrown by youre Best friend Quintin. "DAMN IT!" "you didn't want to wake up." he was. You're best friend but sometimes a pain(t) in the ass and a bit of and idiot but he was a nice guy that deserved more love then he actually got and not only in a relation ship but also in friend ships. You dressed up and you couldn't stop thinking about that Dreams it felt so real. "I'm gonna take a jog in the park." you grabbed a bottle of water and took a jog in the park. you felt something taping youre shoulder you turned around to meet the same guy from youre Dreams. "I'm sorry but I can't help to notice you look exactly the same as. In my Dream.." the skeleton looked at you. "I don't want. To sound weird tough!" "no i had the same..." "my names ink.." "my name is y/n.." he smiled at you. "lets finish were we Left then.." he leaned in and kissed you you kissed back gladly.

A/n: short but cute story