Undertale! Sans X Reader

Y/n pov

You lived with the skelebros and you decided to go outside with papyrus. You ran around in the snow when you accidently bumped into papyrus causing him to fall and break his bone. "PAPYRUS ARE YOU OKAY?!" you started to cry. "I-im so sorry paps..." "its okay human.." his voice was so quiet and broken. He had broken multiple bones. He slowly turned to dust. "sorry.... Im so sorry..." "its okay.... You can have my scarf.. I love you human..." "i love you to papyrus..." he was gone and it was all youre fault. You ran inside the house with papyrus his scarf around youre neck. "hey kid." you saw sans but you ran up staires to youre room hiding youre self under youre blankets crying youre eyes out. Sans came into youre room. "kid whats wrong..?" you sobbed. You felt a weight on youre bed next to you and a hand on youre back. "y/n?.." "I-i killed him..." "you killed Who?.." "p-papyrus..." his eye sockets widend. "YOU DID WHAT!?" you sobbed again. "im sorry... It was an accident... W-we were playing in the snow and i b-bumped into him causing him to break some bones.. And now hes dead..." you saw the moment play again before youre eyes causing you to cry again. "I-im so sorry sans... I-its all my fault..." he pulled you into a tight hug. "its okay y/n.... Just... Reset..." "what?..." "reset..." "wont you forget me?.." he shook his head. "no i wont.. I love you y/n.." he kissed you youre eyes widend but you kissed back. "i love you to sans.." you did a reset and everything was okay again. "thanks sans.." "no problem y/n.."

Thanks for voting this much!
Scrappy2007