Underswap! Papyrus X Suicidal! Brokenhearted! Reader

Y/n pov

You couldnt sleep so you decided to scroll through youre Phone. You opend WhatsApp. You scrolled down through all youre contacts

(1) archived contact

You knew Who That was you archived him since it hurted so much to see him again you missed him you thought you was over him and That you didnt need him especialy after he got mad at you for some reason you cant even rememeber. You opend the chat and you scrolled through. The things he used to say were so nice and sweet. You really missed him. You noticed he was awake but Why its half past 1 in the morning Why was he awake..? You decided to send him a message.

Y/n: hey..

You started to doubt if this was the Good choice or not what if he would Still be mad..? You looked and saw he read youre message.

Paps: heya...

Y/n: shouldnt you be asleep?..

Paps: i cant really sleep... Shouldnt you be asleep?

Y/n: cant sleep..

Paps: y/n im gonna try to sleep again..

Y/n: okay..

You put youre Phone down and you started crying. You thought he hated you. You didnt want this anymore you wanted to go you wanted to Just die. You got dressed and walked away you were on youre way to the highest building in the city.

Papyrus pov

You: y/n im gonna try to sleep again..

Y/n: okay..

A couple minutes had past and i couldnt stop thinking about her. Well That was also the reason Why i couldnt sleep i couldnt stop thinking about her. I decided to send another message.

You: hey.. Y/n i need to tell you something i love you.. I still love you... I want you back in my life..

She didnt reply.

You: im starting to get worried i know its late but you sound sad when you messaged me before i dont want anything to happen to you im heading youre way.

I started dressing and i ran out of my door and i never ran even not when i needed to but this time was different i had a really bad feeling. I ran through the city when i saw her.

Y/n pov

I was allmost there when i sudenly got pulled into a hug. This hug felt so safe and so secure you regonized it it was papyrus Hugging you. "P-paps what are you doing here..?" "i was so worried about you i had a really bad feeling What are you doing here its so dangerous to be in the city this late!" was he crying? You heard a sob coming from him and That was also what made you cry. "lets Just say if you would be here 10 minutes later i wouldnt be standing here Hugging you.." "y/n... Im so sorry i love you so much i want you back in my life.." you smiled at him. "i love you to.." you hugged him a bit tighter and you yawned. He picked you up bridal style and you fell asleep in his arms. "i Will bring ya to youre home.." you nodded. "okay.."