Dusttale! Sans X Reader

You fell down in the underground you looked around it was empty and dust was everywhere you walked in snowdin hearing a stick break youre instincts followed up and you started running for youre life. You hid behind a tree. You closed youre eyes for a second trying to control youre breathing you opend youre eyes again and there he was a skeleton coverd in dust. "dont you know how to greet a New pal?" he stuck out his hand for you. You shook his hand. "the name is sans." "y-y/n.." "you must be wondering Why everything is coverd in dust ha?" you nodded. "well... I killed them all.." he had a creepy grin."and now i have to kill you!" you felt a sharp pain. "Y-you dont need to do this i believe in you... You can be a Good person...." you felt a sharp pain but you clicked the reset button but he kept killing you. "Why are you Still trying kid give up i did long ago.." you shook youre head. "where does all That determination Come from anyway?" you sighed. "the determination i have is.... Because... I still believe you can be a Good person..... You Just need someone to help you get there..." you smiled weakly at him. "Y-you are determined to help me become a Good person?.." you nodded. "thats the dumbest thing i ever heard!" he laughed evily but That didnt distract you from youre goal you walked up to him and hugged him. His eye Sockets widend. "let go...of....m-me...." "i dont know what happend to you to make you like this but it must be terible.... And no one deserves That..." he hugged back crying. "im so sorry for killing you so many times...." you shook youre head. "its okay sans..." he stroke youre hair. "i love you sans..." "i love you to..." you helped him escape the underground and you lived happily with him now. He knelt down on one knee. "y/n it has bin 2 years the best 2 years of my life y/n... Wil you marry me?.." you nodded crying. "ofcourse sans!" he slipped the ring on youre finger and kissed you. "thank you for everything sweetheart i love you.." "i love you to.."