Paperjam! X Drunk! Reader

A/n: wow sorry haven't uploaded in a while..

Y/n pov

Everything was going just fine your ex just left you and you were at a party to drink your feeling away. You let out a sigh when grabbed another drink and gulped it down like it was nothing. You looked around if there was someone you could perhaps just sleep with... Ya know just let out some feelings with a good fuck. A certain skeleton caught your eyes he was a cute guy he was black had paint stains on his cheeks and it looked like parts of his body where floating? Or where they actually floating... You were to drunk to figure that out you decided to try and hit on him but oh boy you were such a bad flirter but drunk you ignored that well you couldn't really charm him but you made him giggle. "ahw your trying to flirt with me?" he said giggling. You nodded and wanted to say more but you passed out last thing you felt were his arms catching you some time passed before you woke up. You woke up with a head ache but you still felt those arms around you he was holding you on his lap in his arms. 'Who is this.... I don't remember him' you thought to yourself. "good morning." he smiled at you. "who are you...?" he explained about you being drunk trying to flirt with him but then you passed out and he caught you. You were so embarrassed. "oh my God I'm so sorry!" he smiled. "it's cool you were cute." he held you in his arms "can I bring you home?" you nodded you wanted to stay in his grip as long as you could he carried you home all the way then he tucked you into bed and made dinner for you and made some tea. "huh... Oh this wasn't necessary at all! But thank you..." you blushed a little and smiled. He sat next to you and ate dinner with you. "so what's your name?" you looked at him "y/n.." you gave him a friendly smile. "nice to meet you.. Im paperjam!" he smiled back. You two became great friends he always took you to places and when ever you needed someone he was there you loved him you needed him you wanted him... You two met when you were drunk and he took care of you... But you never knew if he would feel the same that's why you kept everything inside.

Paperjam pov

Everything about them was perfect their hair their skin their eyes. Everything even when they are drunk they manage to look amazing. I love y/n I really do my best friend fresh has been trying to make me confess but I always told him I couldn't... What if y/n would reject me....

Fresh pov

"paperjam just confess!" paperjam mumbled something. "I can't..." if he wasnt gonna do it I would. I walked up to y/n dragging paperjam with me and smashed him in to their lips they wearing kissing I succeeded!

Y/n pov

"paperj-" I was cut off by his lips on mine it felt amazing I loved every second of it so when it was over I kissed him again "GO PJ!" I smiled. "I-I love you y/n!" you giggled "I love you to jammy." you smiled at him