Underswap! Papyrus X Artist! Reader Part 2

Y/n pov

"y-y/n..." you looked at papyrus hé had a tear stained skull. "whoa whats wrong.." you held papyrus in youre arms and he started crying again. "papyrus... Whats up?..." "i-i cant do it...." "you cant do what?..." "i cant stop smoking..... Im so sorry.... I-i started smoking again.... Im so sorry...." youre eyes widend and youre soul cracked a little. "its okay..." you wiped his tears away. "its fine.." he sobbed. "i love you papyrus if you feel like you cant do it.... I know you can....but then you dont have to do it..." "i love you to y/n..." he got outside and you still wanted to tell him something so you followed you saw him smoking a ciggarete. Youre soul cracked again. You walked back inside sobbing. Youre soul kept breaking. Even when he Just smelled like smoke he didnt notice this. Youre soul was so broken you couldnt take it one Day you collapsed to the floor. "HUMAN!" sans picked you up and brought you to papyrus. "PAPS THE HUMAN NEEDS TO GO TO A HOSPITAL!" papyrus eyesockets widend he took  a short cut to the hospital.

Papyrus pov

What the fuck is going on.... I sighed. The doctor came in. "you can Come in now." i ran in to y/n's room and held her hand. "is she allright Whats wrong with her?...." i was stressing. "her soul has many cracks i dont know why exactly but if it doesnt stop she wont survive..." i got so mad at my self i almost killed her! I walked to the drain turned on the water and completly Drenched My ciggaretes. "i promise it Will stop.."