Underswap! Papyrus X Reader

A/n: mentions of rape can follow so please if you get triggerd by That dont read

Y/n pov

You sat on the couch with papyrus. sans was all ready in bed. You stood up and walked to the fridge discoveribg there was no milk anymore. You looked et the clock 15 minutes before the store closed it was all ready dark outside. "paps im gonna get some milk!" when you wanted to walk out of the door he stood infront of you. "no you cant go im going with you when i have read sans his bed time story." "but the store closes in 15 minutes.." "y/n i Said no." "paps were out of milk and you know i love milk." "hmpf fine but take youre Phone with me if anything happens call me." you nodded and walked to the store. He was protective about you since the day he found you you was here for so long the dumped you as a little kid. The poeple form the town were you lived needed to throw 3 baby's in there just something like a peace offering you was one of them the others got killed but papyrus safed you Just in time man you loved That guy he allways made bad puns but you loved them he made you Smile he was allways cool and relaxed and Sans was the exited one you also loved him but he was different but beside That you thought he was addorable. You listend to some music even if papyrus told you bot to because you could here youre surroundings then but nothing ever happend so you did it anyway but oh god you wish you didnt because maybe if you didnt you would have heard the guy walking behind you. You felt someone grab youre arm and push you against a wall. You grabbed youre Phone and called papyrus as Quick as possible. He threw youre Phone away and hé didnt knew you called anyone. You screamed once and hé put his hand infront of youre mouth. "listen to me you little brat be quiet and it wont hurt as much." you nodded in tears hoping this pain Will be over Quickly he torned youre shirt apart and started touching you. You wishes you had listend to papyrus.

Papyrus pov

I heard my Phone ring and saw it was y/n i picked up as Quick as possible i heard a scream and the Phone Being thrown away. "sans youre bed time story has to wait.." i Said getting up. "what Why?!.." "sans dont worry egen im back i Will read some more okay?.." he nodded and knew it was important. I ran out of the door and i heard screams. "shut up you little shit!" i heard crying and screaming i grabbed the guy by his sweater and pushed some bones through him. "dont ever do That again!"

Y/n pov again.

"p-paps.." you were scared as hell. "dont worry y/n youre safe now.." he lifted you up and hugged you. "what happend?" "I-i didnt hear him coming I-i was listening to music..." you admited. "youre so stupid!" you cried a little. "im so glad you called maybe you would have bin killed i love you so much y/n.." "i love you to paps.." you were cold because you werent wearing much at the top half. Papyrus looked at you blushing you coverd youre chest blushing. "d-dont look!" "I-im sorry..." he gave you his sweater leaving him half naked and you in a sweater. "thank you paps.." "its okay.." you got home and sans was jumping around. "sans go to bed." papyrus Said facepalming. "paps Why are you half naked and is y/n wearing youre sweater you never let anyone wear them! Do you guys have a relation ship!?" you and papyrus both blushed madly. "oh i see well brother i dont need a bed time story anymore i Will let you guys Alone for now! But tommorow i want a bed time story!" you giggled at sans he was so cute and innocent. Papyrus tugged you into the bed. "p-paps... Can you maybe sleep next to me...?" he nodded. "off course." he stroked you hair and put a strand behind youre ear. You Smiled at him and he got in bed and put his arm around you. "is this okay?.." you nodded and he Smiled. "great.." you sighed. "papyrus i need to tell you something..." his eye Sockets widend you never Said his full name unless you were serious. "well actually two.." "Just tell me okay?.." you nodded. "well do you think im dumb and stupid because of my own actions?.." he nodded at first but then shook his head. "well yes and no you should have listend to me but That guy wasnt smart either to try and rape you because well now hes dead.." you nodded. "and second... Papyrus... I really like you i love you.....and i Just wanted you to know....but for the rest you can ignore it.." his eyes Sockets widend and he kissed you. "i love you to y/n i really do.." you Smiled. "do you want to be my Girl friend?" "only if you want to be my skellfriend?" he nodded and you kissed him. "then im youre Girl friend." "I KNEW IT MY BROTHER HAS A GIRL FRIEND!" you looked at sans and he had big star eyes. You and papyrus blushed madly again. "SO CUTE!" he walked away to his own bedroom again. You fell asleep in his arms and you Smiled when he said 3 words. "i love you.." you replied with an i love you to and then you was gone in a big sleep.