Underswap! Sans X Reader! (lemon)

A/n: This is gonna be so akward to write... What if my friends see this.. Wait! I dont have friends problem solved! (please save me!)

Y/n pov

You were watching a movie toghether with sans in youre room That you borrowed from papyrus but you didnt know it was porn. "im going to the bathroom." "okay!" you walked to the bathroom and when you walked back you saw a really heated scene on the tv and thats when you figured out it was porn. "y/n what are they doing?..." you sat there blusing. "u-uhmm..." y-yn... I-i feel weird Why?..." "sans maybe its better if we turn the tv of.." you felt youre self getting turned on a little. "w-why?.." "j-just believe me.." you wanted to turn the tv off but sans didnt want you to so he crawled on top of you trying to reach for the remote but While doing this something poking rubbed against youre leg. "aah~" he looked shocked. "w-why does this feel so Good~?" he kept grinding on youre leg. You got wetter by the sight of seeing him do this. "y-y/n..~" you had enough of. This you pinned him onto the floor and kissed him asking with youre tongue for a entrance he didnt know what do to so he didnt open his mouth you stroked his spine making him moan in pleasure and you rook this opturnaty to stick youre tongue in youre tongues fought for dominance but ofcourse you won. He wanted more no he needed more he grinded his dick against youre clothed pussy making you both moan. He flipped the both of you around and he licked youre neck making you moan in pleasure. "he took of youre pyjama shorts and shirt and he started Licking youre woman hood playing with youre clit.  "a-aah~! S-sans!" you moaned his name turning him on even more. He stuck his tongue inside you and started wiggling around. "S-sans I-im gonna~!" before you could finish That sentence you cummed in his mouth his tongue was half sticking out and his pupils Changed to heart his eyes were full of lust. He licked up all youre cum and slowly started to enter youre hole with his member. This wasnt youre first time so you could handle this pain. "aah~! M-more s-sans~!" "ah~!" sans moans were deep but so arounsing. He started to move faster. "s-sans~!" he Licked youre neck and was going at inhuman speed now both of you had youre tongue sticking out and were a moaning mess. "y-y/n W-what is this f-feeling?.." you felt presure building up. "S-sans Just k-keep going.." you guys both came panting and moaning. "t-that was Amazing..." "IT WAS!" you smirked at him. "round 2?" he nodded.

A/n: oh my god this was. My first lemon ever so hope its okay hehe.. I need holy water..