Suicidal! Underswap! Sans X Reader

Suicidal! Underswap! Sans X reader

A/n: this is oneshot is based on a small comic i dont know Who made it and i cant find the comic anymore it was a sad comic and i had to give it a happy ending there are mentions of suicide!

Sans pov

Papyrus was at muffets again he is there every Day i Just want to see my brother sometimes he means a lot to me. Papyrus came home so i decided to tell him. "papyrus you were at muffets again you shouldnt eat so much junk food! Its bad for you!" papyrus shrugged. "i dont care." this made me even more angry. "well i do! If you like muffets That much maybe you should mate muffet!" "well maybe i Will!" "go ahead!" papyrus left. "fuck you." papyrus slamed the door. I let my self fall and i started crying. The words 'fuck you' kept repeating in my head the scene kept repeating in my head. Why doesnt he care... Does  he really hate me That much?.. I set up a chair and stood on it tears kept falling i tied a rope to the ceiling and stuck my head in to it.

Y/n pov

I opend the door of the skelebros house papyrus told me he had a fight with sans so i wanted to make Sure sans was okay. I walked in to the living room to discover a heart breaking scene sans stood on the chair ready to jump to his own death. "sans!" you ran over to him and removed the rope of his neck and hugged him tight. "y-y-n.." he sobbed on youre shoulder you also started crying. "please never do That again i love you so much sans.." "d-do you love me... Like more then a friend...." he blushed. "yes sans i love you i love you more then a friend more then a bestfriend i love you.." "i love you to y/n..." he was still crying.

Papyrus pov

I came in again i was still angry but at my self not at sans i shouldnt have Said those thing when i walked in to the living room i saw a chair a rope and i saw sans hugging y/n he was crying. Did sans try to kill him self because of me!? I ran over to sans and y/n and i hugged sans tight. "i-im sorry sans i shouldnt have Said those things oh god... I love you..." "i love you to papyrus i forgive you..." "i Will never forgive my self..." i hugged both of them. "im so sorry..." we were all sobbing but i knew i would never make this mistake again.

A/n: in the comic sans actually killed him self and i really wanted to make it right since it made me so sad it even made me cry. So i fixed it.