Undertale! Sans X Reader

Monsters had came to the surface it was all over the News. You went to a monster Bar called grilbys today it was New and you wanted to try it. "can i have some Fries with some ketchup please?" the dude made of Fire nodded and handed you the Fries with ketchup. "good choice kid." grilbys handed the skeleton a bottle of ketchup. "thanks grilbz." you looked at the skeleton he was wearing a White shirt a blue jacket pink slippers and baseball shorts. To be honest you thought he looked cute. "dont you know how to greet a New pall?" he stuck out his hand. You shook his hand hearing a fart noise. You didnt really understand what was going on. "the old woopie cushion in the hand trick allways funny." you chuckled. "my name is sans." "my name is y/n..." he smiled at you and you guys started a converstation about well nothing you guys were Just talking bullshit. You heard from grilbys That he was Almost every Day here so you did the same Just to be with him you kinda had a crush on him now. "y/n do you want to meet my brother?.." you nodded. "okay!" you were pretty tired so he insisted to Carry you to his house so you were at his back now you woke up on the couch. "were Am....i?..." "at my house kid." sans handed you something to drink and to eat. "thanks sans.." "ARE YOU Y/N?!" you looked up to a taller skeleton and nodded. "SANS HAD TOLD A LOT ABOUT YOU HE CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU HE TOLD ME HE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU!" you blushed when you looked over to sans he was also blushing. Sans put his hand infront of the tall skeleton his mouth. "and now it has been enough go to the kitchen youre spaghetti is burning!" "OH NO MY SPAGHETTI!!" he ran over to the kitchen. You decided to not tell anything about the crush thing maybe his brother was just messing with him. Sans looked outside. "looks like you cant go home kid we are dealing with a pretty heavy snow storm.." you sighed. "can i please stay here....i wont Bother you!" he smiled at you. "ofcourse!" a couple days had past. "sans im out of clean clothes.." he handed you a couple of short a White shirt and one of his jackets plus some pink slippers. "now i exactly look like you!" you chuckled when you displayed youre self in his clothes. "now the only thing i have to do is Being lazy and making bad puns." "and you also need to be a skeleton." "well then im boned i guess.." sans chuckled. "not gonna lie y/n That was quite a rib tickler!" you laughed. "thanks sans!" papyrus walked in. "y/n clean up youre clot-" his eye sockets widend. "SANS WHAT DID YOU DO!" sans shrugged. "i lend her some clothes." "oh yeah y/n clean up youre clothes." "ookay."  "now y/n." "ookay." "Y/N!" you chuckled. "sorry sans i got a bone to pick with my clothing." "SANS WHAT DID YOU DO!!" sans laughed at youre pun and at his brother. You decided to confessed youre feelings to sans. "sans?.." "yes kid?.." "i-i love you..." his eye sockets widend but he relaxed pretty Quickly. "y/n i love you to..." you guys kissed and you smiled at him. "thanks.."