Underfell! Sans X Edgy! Reader

Y/n pov

You fell in the underground after a long While you met sans you perfectly fit in with everyone you needed New clothes so you wore something similar to sans outfit papyrus tried to make You call him boss and he tried to give you a collar but it didnt really work. You didnt want to so you didnt do it that was youre moral. But If you wanted something you were gonna make it happen and the only thing you wanted was sans his love. You denied That you loved him but you really did love him. You would do everything for him if it could earn his love. "oh y/n~" sans woke you from youre thoughts. "what do you want?" you sat on the couch with some soda watching tv. "can you go to the kitchen and get me some mustard?" "what will I get in return?" you took a sip of youre soda. "a hug." "I dont want youre stupid hugs." "a Kiss?" "no dont want those either." you were lying you wanted him to hold you you wanted him to love you but you didnt want him to know. "I will get the mustard for you." you waked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of mustard they could kick you out Any time so you Just did it. "here ya go." "now hug me!" "I said I didnt want youre hugs." "youre diary says something else." he held up youre diary and smirked. You ran upstaires holding youre tears back you locked youre self in the bathroom and you started Crying. Youre sobs filled the quiet room.

Sans! Pov

fuck i shouldnt have done That..... She probably hates me now..... I wanted to say I return those feelings but this wasnt the way I should have done this... Why do I suck at this....? I walked up staires to y/n. I knocked on the door with only a sob as response. "please open up.."

Y/n pov

"please open up.." you opend the door with a tearstained face. "what do you want?" you tried to keep youreself strong. "look im sorry.... I shouldnt have done That... It was. The wrong way to tell you That i loved you.." "why the fuck did you even read That!?" he sighed. "I wanted to be sure If you felt the same I really love you okay?..." "I love you to..." you kissed him. "but Never do That again!" "I promise."