Undertale! Papyrus X Brokenhearted! Reader

Y/n pov.

You felt cold from the inside youre boyfriend broke up with you. You sat in youre room. You didnt want to explain Papyrus and Sans what happend. You didnt talk to them alot. "y/n are you coming papyrus made spaghetti!" you didnt say anything and after a While youre door was Being opend by papyrus. "HUMAN I THE GREAT PAPYRUS MA- HUMAN WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?" "its nothing paps im fine...." he sat beside you and hugged you. "i heard That humans cry when they are sad Just like monsters are you sad human?" he was a bit more quit now.  You simply nodded and hugged him back crying. "what happend y/n." he never Said youre name unless he was serious worried or nervous and right now he was serious and worried. "m-my boyfriend broke up with me..." you Said crying. "WHY WAS HE SO SPECIAL HUMAN!?" you looked at him. "he made me feel like i was everything he made me feel loved and special and the way he kissed me was Amazing..." papyrus looked at you. "YOURE EVERYTHING TO ME AND I LOVE YOU AND." he kissed you making you blush red and he blushes a bit of orange. "AND I CAN KISS YOU!" you Smiled at him and hugged him. "thanks papyrus.. I love you to.." you blushed a little and so did he. "NOW HUMAN LETS ENJOY SOME SPAGHETTI!" you nodded. "YES!" he made you happy and you started to get a crush on him. One night you guys were toghether and in his sleep he confessed his feelings to you he was dreamin about you and you kissed him. "i love you to paps." "H-HUMAN!?" you blushed and so did he. "you was dreaming about me." his blushing intesisified. "will you be mine?" you nodded. "yes papyrus." you kissed him and fell asleep again.