Undertale! Sans X Tough! Reader

Y/n pov

You were hanging out with youre buddys sans, papyrus and undyne. Undyne was training papyrus and you were talking with sans. "sans Why is papyrus Still training to be a royal guard if you guys are on the surface all ready?" "since he wants to get stronger to protect poeple in the town." "hm Okay." a spear from undyne flew right to Sans you knew he had Just one hp. You jumped infront of the spear since you had more hp then sans had. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?" you nodded. "im fine.." "im so sorry!" undyne yelled running up to you with papyrus. "you guys should keep training im gonna take care of y/n." they nodded and sans teleported to his house. "are you okay?.." you nodded again. "yeah.." he checked youre ribs. "this doesnt look to Good.." 2 ribs were broken. "maybe they have some spare ribs for me at a restaurant.." you coughed. "y/n stop you shouldnt talk." "well i thought it was quite a rib tickler... I broke a rib for That joke man.." you coughed again. "y/n im serieus!" "F-fine.." he bandaged youre chest up and cleaned the stab wound in youre chest. He lifted you bridal style and placed you on the bed. "take some rest.." but where are you sleeping then..?" "i can sleep on the couch." he kissed youre forehead. "no this is youre bed i will sleep on the couch!" he shook his head. "no y/n its fine." you grabbed his wrist and pulled him next to you in the bed with a little bit of pain but you didnt show it. You covered him in the blankets. "what are you doing.." sans blushed. You cuddled up to him making him blush more. "then we Will sleep toghether.." he started to blush more. "O-okay.." his Whole face was blue now. you both fell asleep. "SANS LAZY BONES WAKE UP!" papyrus was banging against the door. Sans cuddled against you now it was youre turn to blush. Papyrus came in the room. "be quiet bro y/n is asleep." "oh i didnt know you guys slept togeheter!" "If I didnt she would sleep on the couch since she doesnt want me to sleep on the couch." sans smiled at the sight of you sleeping. "shes so beautiful..." "Good Luck sans!" papyrus walked out. "and youre so cute.." you Said to sans since you were actualy awake all the time. He blushed. "were you awake.." you nodded and kissed him he kissed back. "be care full y/n.." "i Will." "i love you y/n.." "i love you to sansy." you blushed and smiled at him. You looked at him and he was also blushing. "thanks for saving me with undynes spear i didnt see it coming if you didnt i would be dead by now.." "its okay." "i dont want to lose you Y/n.." "youre not going to i promise." "Just be carefull.."