Underfell! Skelebros X Suicidal! Reader

Y/n pov

You fell into the underground 2 years ago because you wanted to end youre life but you survived and it got even worse. The monsters were rude brutal or insane. Sans a short skeleton was kinda nice to you but only when his brother wasnt around. But papyrus on the other hand was brutal to you bossed you around and yelled and when he was around sans did the same, but everytime sans did it looked like he was sorry. You was crying on youre room with youre pillow in youre face so no one would hear you sobbing. Atleast you thought no one would. Youre door opened. "Why are you crying?" you was trying to thibk of an excuse because you were scared. "its nothing Just a nightmare..." papyrus growled at you. "and you need to wake me up with youre stupid crying for That lame reason youre so weak!" he slammed the door That was it you couldnt take it anymore. You walked down staires when everyone was asleep again you grabbed some medicines from the bathroom cabinet. These were deadly atleast you hoped they were. You walked to youre room again with a hand full. You sat on youre bed. Quiet sobs came from you and at the moment you wanted to take them the door opened. "y/n Why are you awa- no y/n!" papyrus runned to you and stopped you from taking the pills. "Why would you do this?" youre sobs became louder causing sans to wake up. Now they were both in youre room. "hey whats going on?" "y/n tried to kill herself..." sans looked shocked. "y/n Why?.."  papyrus looked sad. "when i fell into the the underground my intention was to die but it didnt work..... And here its even worse... You guys keep bossing me around and Hurting me.." papyrus pulled you into a hug you stiffend a bit but hugged back. "y/n we are so sorry.." sans also hugged you. "were so sorry..." "its okay.." "we wont boss you around anymore." you Smiled. "thanks.." you fell asleep and they Both decided to stay. You felt 4 arms Being wrapped around you and you enterd a long deep sleep.