Underswap! Papyrus X Secret Smoking Reader

Y/n pov

You saw a pack of cigarettes Laying down on the table no one was home Just you. You were curious about the taste of it you never had it before. Papyrus had left them here on accident. You grabbed one and doubted if you should or not you did it anyway. Curiousity over all youre morals. You tried finding a Lighter and you found one Quickly you Lighted it and breathed it in you started coughing a lot but you would think it would be over fast you got dizzy and you put it away. Well actually you were in time because papyrus came walking in the door. "heya y/n i need to get going again but i forgot my wallet so Just gonna grab That and i Will be back in 20 minutes." "okay!" you pretended to be watching tv the Whole time. "behave y/n!" you nodded and when he was gone again you wanted to try one more time you didnt know Why but you did you didnt cough this time. Everytime he was gone you did this if you had the Chance you was adicted and you didnt want to admit. "y/n i have bin missing cigarettes do you know something about them?" you shook youre head and you got a bit nervous. "y/n Come here!" you walked to him and you were a bit shaky. "let me smell youre breath." you were scared because you Just smoked one. He smelled youre breath and looked at you. "y/n are you smoking?" you looked down and nodded. "Why?" "i was curious and i got adicted.." you shed a couple tears scared for his reaction. "y/n when did you start with this?" you looked at him in the eye sockets "a-a month ago.." he looked at you and hugged You you hugged back. "y/n please its not to late please stop its so bad for you.." you nodded. "I-i Will try...." he kissed you on the forehead. "thank you.." "can i Just have one last one with you?.." he thinked for a moment and he nodded. "yeah okay." you took youre last cigarette with him and you never took one again.