Four

Three

It had been three days since Kingston seen Melanie at Wing Stop with her mysterious date. Neither one had built up the courage to talk to each other. Kingston knee he couldn't speak on the situation due to Melanie not being his girlfriend. And quit frankly he was tired of repeating the same thing over and over again with her. If she didn't see that he loved her then why keep trying. These other dude was just going to keep breaking her heart for her understand.

But you have not what you ask for, was something that still remained in the back of his head.

Melanie on the other hand somewhat didn't care. She never understood why Kingston acted the way he acted. There was no relationship between the. Never had been and never will be so what was the problem. So in a way she didn't know how she was suppose to addressed him. He seen what he seen.

He seen me eating lunch with my first ever guy friend, was what Melanie thought to herself. His name is Drémon and he was Melanie best friend around her ninth grade year. The two had became friends over Instagram and then moved to talking and texting each other everyday. He was the only person there for her when her boyfriend of three years cheating on her.

After that they became even closer but fell out around her 12th grade year. A couple weeks ago he messaged her on Instagram telling her he would be in her town. He was currently serving in the army but for the time that he did have on him he wanted to catch up with old friends.

Now was Melanie going to sit there and explain all that to King.

No.

Melanie and Kingston both felt like they didn't hold an explanation as to why they did what they did. It was just something they both had to understand.

In a way both Melanie and King suffered from being stubborn and having to much pride. Melanie did have much of the pride thing not but stubbornness was somethings she wouldn't admit to. Since Mel was an Aries she had a big disorder of 'I don't give a fuck' and that was something she couldn't control.

Kingston was stubborn to the core and had way to pride to ever come and tell you that you hurt him. It made him feel weak as if the person he told could use it against him.

Melanie and Kingston we complicated.

Complicated for each other.

____________

"LeBron didn't even score last night! You really gonna' sit up here and compare him to Curry." Dray laughed uncontrollably as he switched the button on his Xbox controller. At the moment him and King were on the phone while King was shopping.

Really King had text the group chat that consisted of him, Dray, and Deon. Saying that he was hungry as hell. Which made Deon and Dray say the same thing. So King explained how he was going to Oak Point for some cereal. And what did Dray want? A box of Reese's cereal.

"Please don't ever say that in your life. I mean of course you would say that. Didn't you play for Uncle Ray basketball team until you was eighteen?" King shot back as he entered the sliver automotive doors. The cold air from the close fruit section hit him making him soon regret not wearing a jacket.

"Boy now I'm finna' get you!" Dray shouted as he soon started to laugh again. The two always had this big debate about how LeBron was better than Curry.

"I'm telling the truth. I'm like Jordan and your Kobe." King reminded Dray. The two use to play for Dray's uncle basketball team back in the day. Until one day King got drafted to play for an AAU team out in California. Since that day King made it a habit to tease Dray about not making it.