Twenty Two

[The Coven doing a reality show intro]
Zoe: My last word will probably be "whoops" or "shit".
Madison: yoU THINK YOU'RE REAL CUTE, DON'T YOU? REAL FUCKING CUTE, RIGHT?? I think so too.
Cordelia: Eyebrow game strong? Psh, my eyebag game is strong. I'm fucking exhausted, haha oops.
Queenie: Scientific fact - the world around you is made up of protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.

———————————————————————

Madison: How do I get Zoe's attention without making it obvious I like her?
Madison's brain: Insult her, steal her man, leave her to die, etc. etc.
Zoe: *slaps Madison for doing all that*
Madison: [holding the side of her face] Nailed it.

———————————————————————

Queenie: Hi Zo- why are you naked?
Zoe: Because... I don't have any clothes?
Queenie: [opens Zoe's closet] What do you mean? You have a lot of clothes. Like this dress, this sweater, hi Madison, these jea-
Queenie: Wait, Madison?!

———————————————————————

Queenie: I always feel like such a third wheel.
Cordelia and Misty: [cuddling on the couch] What do you mean? We never exclude you.
Luke and Nan: [feeding each other] Don't worry Queenie, you're always a part of our family.
Zoe and Madison: [staring deeply into each other's eyes] Of course! We wouldn't be the same without you!
Tristan and Liz: [playing video games together] You're our dearest friend Queenie.
Jimmy and Maggie: [Jimmy giving Maggie a piggyback ride] Yeah, we all love you Queenie.
Queenie: I have now reached tenth wheel... I'm superior to all!
Queenie: [to Jimmy and Maggie] Also... who the fuck are you guys?