Slythendor?!

The first few chapters will be in Harry's time. They will not be a character x the reader. These chapters will only introduce the houses for the reader. The chapters are going to be the same except for the house.

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm starting my first year at Hogwarts. Anyway, I was trying to find someplace to sit. I opened a compartment door to find it mostly empty apart from two boys. One had red hair and freckles. I instantly recognized him as a Weasley. The other had jet-black hair and emerald-green eyes.

"Mind if I join you?", I asked.

"Go ahead", they both said. I sat down next to the Weasley.

"My name's Y/N L/N by the way", I said.

"I'm Ron Weasley", the boy next to me said. 

"Harry Potter", the other boy said. I just smiled at him. Both boys looked shocked at my reaction.

"What?", I asked. 

"Well, when someone comes in they usually react excitedly when they see the Harry Potter", Ron replied.

"Please, I  don't care if he's Harry Potter", I said, "I could honestly care less. He's just the same as you and me. He's no different".

"He is different", Ron protested.

"How so?", I asked.

"He defeated You-Know-Who. Anyone would want to be his friend.", Ron replied.

"And does it look like I care? Oh hell no", I said, "He's just another person. I don't care if he's famous. I'm going to decide whether or not to be his friend based on his personality". I looked to find Harry staring at me with a mix of amazement and amusement on his face.

"What are you staring at Harry?", Ron asked.

"N-Nothing", Harry said rather nervously. Just then the door to the carriage opened.

"Have you seen a toad? Neville's lost one", a girl with bushy brown hair said. The three of us shook our heads. 

"Blimey, you're Harry Potter!", the girl said, "I'm Hermione Granger". She turned to look at me and Ron. "Who might I ask are you two?".

"I'm Ron Weasley", Ron said.

"Y/n L/N", I replied. 

"Pleasure", Hermione said smiling at me, "You might want to change into your robes".

I followed Hermione to the bathroom. When I came back, Ron and Harry were already in their robes and pulling the luggage down. 

"Thank you", I said as Harry handed me my trunk.

--------Time Skip----------

When we got to Hogwarts, we were lead to the Great Hall by a witch named Professor McGonagall.

"When I place the hat on your head, you will be sorted into your houses", Professor McGonagall said, "Hermione Granger".

"Gryffindor!", the Sorting Hat shouted. The table on the far left cheered.

"Ronald Weasley".

"Gryffindor!".

"Draco Malfoy", Professor McGonagall said. A boy with grey eyes and white-blond hair approached the stool. 

The hat had barely touched his head when it announced, "Slytherin!".

"Harry Potter". The Great Hall burst with whispers.

"Gryffindor!". Again, the table on the left cheered.

When Harry went to sit, two boys that were the Weasley twins, stood up and shouted, "We got Potter! We got Potter!". Everyone else got sorted until I was the last one.

"Y/N L/N", Professor McGonagall said. I walked up to the stool.

"Interesting", a voice in my ear said, "You have a kind heart but not that of Hufflepuff". I swallowed nervously.

"You also have a brilliant mind but not that of Ravenclaw. Cunning but not that of Slytherin", the voice said, "Courage but not that of Gryffindor. Where to put you? I know....".

"Slythendor!!", the Sorting Hat shouted. The whole Great Hall started to shout out, "That doesn't exist".

"Quiet!", Dumbledore shouted, "We will sort this out".