Jealous (Bill x Reader)

A/N: You are Luna's older sister and are a Ravenclaw. You happen to be Charlie's best friend. You are Charlie's age. You are in your 5th year. You give Charlie the nickname Baka. He doesn't know what it means though.

Y/N's POV

"Do you wanna come to the Burrow for part of the summer?", Charlie asked.

"I don't know Baka", I said, "You know how Luna is".

"Please Bambi", Charlie begged.

"I'll ask Charlie", I said glaring at him slightly. Charlie grinned and dragged me to the Gryffindor common room.

"Password?", The Fat Lady asked.

"Dragon's Fire", Charlie and I said. We went in and Charlie ran upstairs. He came back down with a piece of parchment and a quill. I quickly wrote a letter asking my dad if I could stay with the Weasleys for part of the summer. As soon as I finished, Charlie threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the Gryffindor common room. We ran into Bill.

"What's going on?", Bill asked. He glared at Charlie.

"Well, Bambi here and I were heading to the Owlrey", Charlie said. 

"Baka begged me to ask if I could stay with you guys for part of the summer", I added.

"What are we waiting for then?", Bill asked. He took me from Charlie and the two of them ran off towards the Owlery.

"He still doesn't know what that means?", Bill whispered.

"Nope", I said. Bill laughed and continued running. When we got to the Owlery, I called Hiro over. 

"Take this to Dad", I said. Hiro hooted and flew off. 

"Now what?", Charlie asked. 

"We wait, Baka", I said. Bill nodded and we walked out of the Owlrey.

"Wanna fly around the school?", Bill asked.

"Hell yeah", Charlie and I said. We walked to the Ravenclaw common room and straight to the eagle knocker.

"I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people, I will fool them. To others, I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?", the Eagle Knocker asked. Bill and Charlie looked at it confused.

"Age", I said effortlessly. The door appeared and we went in.

----Time Skip----

I squealed with delight as we flew over Hogwarts for the 2nd time.

"I feel alive", I said standing on my broom.

"You're going to fall like that", Bill yelled.

"No I'm not", I yelled back. The broom jerked and I fell.

"Y/N!!!", Bill and Charlie shouted.

"Way to jinx it, Bill!!", I shouted still falling.

"Yeah Bill", Charlie shouted.

"I'll catch you", Bill said. He dove after me. I rolled my eyes.

"Accio Nimbus", I said lazily. My broom flew to my hand and I jumped onto it. I shot up into the sky past Bill.

"I thought you were going to die", Bill said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Relax Bill", I said, "Have some fun. This is the last time we'll fly around Hogwarts with you".