Just Like Lily and James (Harry x Reader)

A/N: I apologize in advance, this might be terrible. This one-shot takes place during your 3rd year. You are Ron's twin sister. You are in Gryffindor.

Sirius's POV

I wandered around the school grounds in my dog form. In the distance, I saw a red-haired girl and a black haired boy. As I got closer, I realized it was Harry and Y/N. They stopped and I caught up to them.

"Come on Y/N", Harry said, "One date".

"No", Y/N said. She started walking again and Harry followed.  I held back a laugh as I followed behind them.

"Please Y/N", Harry said again. But Y/N wasn't listening. She turned back and was now looking directly at me.

"What a cutie", Y/N squealed as she ran towards me.

"Thanks", Harry said, "Wait...What?". Y/N was now kneeling in front of me. She reached out to let me sniff her hand. I nudged her hand and she smiled. She patted my head as Harry walked up behind her.

"Such pretty eyes", Y/N said. I wagged my tail and pounced onto Harry. Harry fell to the ground and Y/N laughed.

"Get off", Harry said trying to push me off. 

"I think he likes you", Y/N said.

"Great", Harry said sarcastically.

----Time Skip----

Remus's POV

I sat in the Great Hall at the staff table for dinner. 

"She's going to say no, Potter", I heard Draco Malfoy shout. I looked up.

"It's worth a shot, Malfoy", Harry shouted.

"Why would she go out with you when she could go out with me?", Malfoy shouted. I saw Harry roll his eyes and sit down.

"Or she could go out with me", Cedric Diggory shouted.

"If anyone is going to date our little sister, it's Harry", the twins shouted.

"We'd bet money on it", Ron added.

"Are you three serious right now?", Percy asked.

"Yes", George said.

"Anyone wanna bet?", Fred asked. 

" On what?", Adrian Pucey shouted.

"Y/N saying yes or rejecting Harry", Ron said. A crowd of people walked over to place their bets.

"I bet 100 galleons she'll say no", Malfoy said.

"I'd like to add 20 galleons to that bet", Cedric said. 

"Are we placing bets?", McGonagall asked.

"Yep", Dumbledore said. Some of the staff walked over to the Gryffindor table.

"I bet 10 galleons she'll say yes", Hagrid said. He patted Harry on the back.

"200 galleons to yes", Dumbledore said.

"100 galleons to no", Snape said.

"40 to yes", McGonagall said. Once everyone finished their bets, the doors to the Great Hall opened and Y/N came in with Ginny and Hermione. They walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to the Weasleys and Harry.

"Hey guys", Y/N said. 

"Hey sis", the Weasleys said. Harry stood up on the table. Everyone turned around to watch.

"Oh no", Y/N whispered. I was reminded of Lily and James. I glanced at Snape and his face showed he was reminded of the same thing.

"Y/N Weasley, would you go on a date with me?", Harry asked. 

"In your dreams, Potter", Y/N said. Definitely reminds me of Lily and James.

-----Time Skip-----

Y/N's POV

I walked down the hall, trying to avoid Harry.

Pillar

Pillar

Pillar

Sirius Black

Pillar

Hold up, what the fuck?

I backed up and raised an eyebrow at the black dog.

"Sirius Black", I said to the dog. The dog sighed and turned into a human. Sirius Black was now looking down at me.

"How's it going?", Sirius asked.

"Pretty good", I said, "What are you doing here?".

"I was going to visit Remus but I got lost", Sirius said.

"You used to go to school here", I said.

"Umm...well I", Sirius said. 

"Whatever, I'll take you there", I said, "Just change into a dog". He did as told. I started towards Professor Lupin's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in", Professor Lupin said. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Professor, I have a sirius problem", I said. I opened the door all the way.

"Sirius?", Professor Lupin asked. Sirius barked and walked in. I shrugged as I walked out and closed the door.

Sirius's POV

Once the door was closed, I changed back into a human.

"Hey Moony", I said. Remus shook his head in disapproval.

"It's dangerous here for you", Remus said.

"I wanted to ask you something", I said shrugging.

"What is it?", Remus asked. Before I could reply, we heard Harry and Y/N.

"Would you go out on a date with me?", Harry asked.

"No", Y/N said.

"Please?", Harry asked.

"Dream on Potter", Y/N said. Remus and I looked at each other and laughed.

"They remind me of Lily and James", Remus said.

"I know", I said. 

"Please! Just one date!", Harry asked once again.

"How many times do I have to say it?", Y/N said, "No!". I changed back into a dog as the door opened. Y/N was opening the door but stopped and turned back.

"One date!", Harry shouted. 

"No way!", Y/N said. I saw a small smirk forming on her lips.

"Please!", Harry begged.

"If I say yes, will you stop asking?", Y/N asked.

"Yes", Harry said.

"Fine! I'll go on one date with you", Y/N said.

"Yay!", Harry cheered. As he walked away, Y/N smiled as she closed the door. I turned back into my human form.

"Just like Lily and James", Remus and I said.

"What was that?", Y/N asked glaring at us.

"Nothing!".