A Malfoy & A Weasley (Ginny x Reader)

A/N: This is my first girl x girl one-shot, so please don't be too harsh. As we all know, I love doing Weasley x Malfoy or Malfoy x Potter because well it's fun to write about it. So in this one-shot, you are Draco's younger sister and you are in Slytherin. This one-shot will be in Ginny's POV.

I sat at the Gryffindor table with my brothers, Harry, and Hermione. But my eyes kept drifting towards the Slytherin table and landed on a certain blonde haired girl.

"Earth to Ginny", George said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?", I said as I snapped out of my daze.

"Who are you looking at?", Fred asked.

"No one", I said quickly. Too quickly.

"You're lying", George said.

"No I'm not", I said, "I'm just thinking".

"Thinking about someone", Ron said as he took a sip from his goblet. I kicked him under the table. Hermione looked at me. The look on her face said, 'We'll talk about this later'. I nodded at Hermione and turned back to eating my dinner.

----In the Gryffindor Girls' dorms----

"Spill it Ginny", Hermione said as we sat in our blanket fort.

"I think I have a crush on someone", I said. Hermione squealed and I covered my ears with a pillow.

"Who is it?", Hermione asked.

"Not telling", I said, "Let's play the guessing game".

"Fine", Hermione said, "Are they in Slytherin?".

"Obviously", I said mocking Professor Snape. Hermione giggled but started thinking. Hermione clapped her hands together.

"Are they in Malfoy's group?", she asked.

"Yes", I whispered.

"Is it Malfoy?", Hermione asked with a small frown.

"Of course not Hermy", I said, "He's all yours". Hermione blushed and looked away from me. She named every single guy in Malfoy's group. I shook my head each time. After a few more minutes of guessing, Hermione's eyes widened in realization.

"Do you like Y/N Malfoy?", Hermione asked. I nodded and buried my face into a pillow.

"I feel weird Hermy", I said, "I'm in love with a girl but not any girl. I'm in love with a Malfoy". I felt myself beginning to cry. Hermione hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay Ginny", Hermione said.

----The Next Day----

I walked with Hermione down the hall. I saw Y/N walking down the hall with her brother.

"Hey Ginny", Y/N whispered as she passed by.

"Hey", I whispered back. She smiled and continued to follow her brother. After breakfast, Y/N ran up to me.

"Let's go to class before Draco sees us", Y/N said. She took my hand and pulled me along. I couldn't help but blush.

"Hey Y/N", I said.

"Yes?", She asked.

"I have something important to tell you", I whispered. We stopped walking. Y/N turned around and looked at me.

"What is it, Ginny?", Y/N asked. I felt my cheeks turn red.

"I..uhh....I think like you", I said.

"I like you too, Ginny", Y/N said, "You're my best friend".

"No Y/N, I mean I'm in love with you", I said. Her pale cheeks were dusted pink. She stared at me and silence fell between us. I nodded.

"Sorry, I feel this way". I turned around and started to walk away. But I was hugged from behind.

"Don't go", Y/N whispered. I turned around and she looked up at me.

"I think I'm in love with you too, Ginny", She said. I smiled and I leaned down and kissed her. When I pulled away from her, I looked into her eyes. We smiled at each other and I kissed her again.