Padfoot & Me [and Cuffs] (Young! Sirius x Reader) Pt. 2

A/N: You are James's younger sister and you are a Gryffindor. This takes place in your 5th year and his 6th.

Y/N's POV

We both turned around to find Regulus and Narcissa walking up to us. I smiled at them while Sirius let out a small groan.

"Hey Cissy", I said, "Hey Reg". They slowed down as their eyes widened.

"What's going on?", Narcissa asked.

"McGonagall handcuffed me to your idiot cousin", I replied.

"I'm right here", Sirius whined. I rolled my eyes and looked at my friends.

"You poor girl", Regulus said.

"Y/N! Shouldn't we going to the library?!", Sirius said pulling me.

"I'll see you later", I said.

"If you survive", Regulus added. I scoffed as Sirius dragged me away.

----Mini Time Skip----

"Are we done yet?", Sirius whined for the millionth time.

"It's been five minutes since the last time you asked, Black", Lily snapped flipping the page of her book.

"But you're taking forever", Sirius groaned. I slammed my book shut and shoved it in my bag. I stood up forcing Sirius to stand.

"Where are you going?", Lily asked.

"I'm sorry Lily", I said, "Can we finish this another time?". Lily nodded in understanding. I glared at Sirius before snatching up my bag and pulling him along with me.

"I hate you", I snapped. Sirius sighed taking my bag out of my hands.

"No you don't", He said, "You're just mad at me". I looked up at him and he gave me a gentle smile. I huffed and we walked to the Gryffindor Common Room.

----Mini Time Skip----

Sirius's POV

"So, why are you handcuffed to my little sister?", James asked. Remus looked up from his book to find Y/N sitting awkwardly on the armrest of the armchair I was sitting on.

"Sirius, why don't you sit on the couch?", Remus suggested, "She looks uncomfortable". I looked at her as she tried her best to look unfazed. I sighed grabbing her arm and pulling her down onto my lap.

"That's my sister!", James yelled glaring at me.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything to her", I said, "Unless she wants me to". I winked at Y/N who blushed and rolled her eyes.

"But how are you gonna go to your dorms?", Peter squeaked eating a cauldron cake. Y/N and I glanced at each other.

"You are not sleeping in a bed with my sister!", James snapped shooting up. Y/N rolled her eyes and glared at her older brother.

"I'm a big girl James", Y/N said, "I can take care of myself".

"You want to sleep in a bed with him?", James asked his eyes wide.

"Nope", Y/N said, "But what choice do I have?". James sighed and sat back down.

"Who's dorm are you gonna sleep in?", Peter asked.

"Mine", Y/N and I said in sync. We looked at each other.

"There's no way I'm sleeping in a room with you guys", Y/N snapped glaring at her brother, Remus, and Peter.

"How do you expect me to get up the stairs?", I said, "The stairs will turn into a slide". Y/N sighed in defeat. I smiled triumphantly.

"It's better this way", James said, "This way I can keep my eyes on you two". Y/N rolled her eyes and James picked her up. Y/N yelped in pain and I quickly stood up to ease it. She smiled gratefully. James turned around and headed towards the stairs that led up to the Boys' Dorm. I followed reluctantly, mind you. James dropped Y/N onto his bed causing me to fall out it too.