Quidditch World Cup (Viktor Krum x Reader)

A/N: This idea popped into my head during Reading class, so I thought why not. I also want to say I can't type in the Bulgarian accent so...yeah.  This is the first  Viktor x Reader of my mini-series. Anyway, you are a Weasley and you are the seeker for the Irish Quidditch team at age 17. You are in your 7th and final year at Hogwarts. You are a Gryffindor.

Harry sat down in the front row of the Top Box with the rest of Mr.Weasley's party. 

"Do you think we'll see her play Dad?", Ron asked excitedly.

"Yes, we'll see her Ron", Mr.Weasley replied, "She plays for Ireland now".

"Who?", asked Harry and Hermione.

"Our big sister", Fred and George said.

"How come we've never met her?", Harry asked. 

"She's always busy during school", Fred said, "She helps the professors out a lot".

"And during the summer, she trains with her team since she's on a professional Quidditch team".

"What's her name?", Hermione asked.

"Y/N", Charlie said, "She played for the English National Team but last year she was replaced by Blythe Parkin. Her old coach didn't like her very much".

----Meanwhile: In the Locker Rooms----

Y/N Weasley was sitting on a bench in the corner. Her Quidditch robes green with Weasley shimmering on her back. She looked down at her lap, rereading the letter her little brother Ron had sent her:

Dear Y/N, 

Guess what?! Dad got us tickets to the final. I invited my best friends Harry and Hermione. Fred, George, Ginny, and I are all excited to see you. We're really excited for you to come home with us and tell us all about your summer. We hope your team wins.

Love,

Ron

She sighed and folded the letter back up. As she puts it into her pocket, someone sits down next to her.

"Hey Y/N", a familiar voice says. Y/N smiled to herself and looks up.

"Hey Viktor", Y/N said. She leaned into her boyfriend (who she's been dating for 2 months). 

"Are you ready for the match?", Viktor asked.

"I'm ready to kick your ass", Y/N said. Viktor laughed and nuzzles his face into her neck.

"I love you", Viktor muttered. Y/N blushed and tried to hide her face.

"I love you too", she mumbled into her robes.

"Don't hide your pretty face", Viktor said smirking. He gently took her face into his hands. Y/N glared at Viktor.

"I'm not pretty!", She snapped.

"You're right princess", Viktor said, "You're beautiful". Y/N blushed and smacked Viktor's shoulder playfully. They laughed and Y/N placed her head on Viktor's shoulder. Viktor placed his head on top of hers. 

"Y/N!!", Troy shouted.

"Viktor!!", Dimitrov shouted.

"Let's go! It's time!!", They both shouted. Y/N and Viktor sighed. They stood up.

"I'll see you later", Viktor said leaning against the locker behind them.

"Yeah, after I kick your ass", Y/N said smirking up at Viktor.

"We'll see", Viktor said. Y/N leaned up and kissed him quickly.

"Good luck", She said.

"Good luck to you too", Viktor said. The two smiled at each other and went their separate ways.