Chapter 5 - Pregnancy and Moving

Caitlyn's POV

I was really excited for tomorrows date. But I'm also a bit nervous at the same time of course. It's my first time going out with a boy since I broke up with Kade and I honestly don't know what to expect.

"Why are you taking down your closet?" I jump at the sound of Gen's voice behind me making me drop a few dresses down that I was holding.

I haven't told Gen about the date, but I know she will be extremely excited to know that we ae actually starting to go out.

"I'm going out on a date tomorrow... with Ben" She let out a loud squeal making me clench my eyes shut and hold my ears closed.

"Where are you going?" She asks making herself comfortable taking a sit on my bed.

"He won't tell me. And I like it like that. A good surprise is always fun"

"I have to help you get ready for tomorrow! You need to be looking your absolute best."

I let out a laugh as I folded up the dropped dresses from the floor and placed them neatly back into my closet, "Of course you can help me. I need someone with a bit of experience"

I noticed that Gen's face changed in a quick second. Gen never gets sad and when she does you know something is incredibly wrong and you need to help her.

"Hey" I sat next to her on my bed, "What's wrong, Gen?"

She looked down and I noticed a tear drop down onto her cheek. Now things were getting very suspicious and I need to know things.

"I'm leaving," She mumbled as she wiped her eyes quickly.

"Leaving? Leaving where Gen?"

"To La" She looked up at me, "Rami got a really big part in a movie and he needs to leave for filming. I didn't want to go but, in a way, I'm being forced too"

"Gen, Rami can't force you to move anywhere. He- "

"Caity I'm pregnant and Rami is the father alright? I need to be with him. He needs to be part of this child's life"

"You're pregnant? Like there's a baby growing inside you right at this moment?!" I exclaimed with pure shock in my voice, "Are you happy at least about it?"

"Of course, I am! Caity, I've always wanted kids. Lots of them too! This baby might not have been planned but I'm going to love it anyway"

I pulled her into a hug, "I'm genuinely so happy for you, Gen. Congratulations. How far long ahead are you?"

"13 weeks. It's still a small thing" She put her hand on her belly and she smiled. She looked so happy.

"And When do you leave for LA?"

"Tuesday"

My heart dropped. I'm definitely not prepared to say goodbye to my best friend. But if she is happy then I will support her in every way.

"Do you want me to help you start packing? If your pregnant I don't want, you doing any heavy lifting or anything"

"Thank you, Caity but I'm sure I can handle something. But I guess it would be fun to do something together before I leave"

"Yes, that and you're going to help me look nice for tomorrow"

"Yes, and that! I'm going to miss you so much Caity" She pulled me into another hug. Her famous bear hugs that will honestly miss so much. 

"I'm going to miss you too, Gen"