Chapter 74 - Whats Wrong?

Caitlyn's POV
"Ben get out! They are going to be here in a minute" I tried pushing him out of the shower "but it's so nice being with you" he hugged onto me "well if you don't get out I'm going. We had our fun now it's time to get back to our normal lives" I gave him a kiss and left the shower putting a towel around me and my hair, I went out to get my clothes and then went back to the bathroom to get ready "Ben hurry up!" I noticed that he only just got out of the shower. I did my makeup and hair and got changed, Ben of course already finished and he was waiting outside "you look nice" he gave me a quick kiss then went over to the couch, "I just got a text from Gen she said Joe and her are tired and are going straight to their room to sleep" I say sitting on the bed and let a annoyed sigh "what's wrong?" Ben said looking at me from the couch and taking a bit from his apple "I got dressed for nothing" I'm now laying on the bed and now Ben can see what's under my very short dress, he got up and threw his apple in the bin then cane over to me and laying down next me "we have a big day tomorrow. Why don't we just sleep" he suggest putting his hand on my thigh slightly moving up, I then lean in for a kiss, I got on top of him this time something we would very rarely, then all off a sudden I felt sick, I broke the kiss and put my hand to my mouth "Caity? What's wrong?" I got off him and ran to the bathroom getting on my knees near the toilet, Ben cane in with a glass of water and got done on his knees next to me holding my hair back for me and rubbing my back, I then leaned back on the counter and Ben handed me the water and started rubbing my knee "how are you feeling gorgeous" Ben said as I took a sip and he put some of my hair behind my neck, I nodded " yeah when I went tot he doctor she told me that will get nausea more often then usual because I didn't get morning sickness at the start of the pregnancy" he put his hand on my shoulder "oh for a minute there I though my breath stunk" he laughed and he laugh "do you wanna go to bed? For real" he asks and I giggle "yes please" he got up and helped me get up and then all off a sudden carried me bridal style and then brought me to the bed "do you want me to help you take you dress off" I nodded and he took my zip off and then I took it off and laid back down, he got in next to me and started spooning me and rubbing my belly and soon before you know it we were both asleep....