Chapter 59 - you made me wet

Imogen's POV
They boys have gone out so it was just me, Caity and Lucy at the house "did you guys wanna just chill at the beach?" Caity asks Lucy and I agree and we both go get changed into our swim wear. Since the house was on the beach we basically just stayed on the deck and relaxed on the beach chairs "Anyone want a glass of wine?" I ask holding s bottle of wine and 3 cups, I filled each one up and passed it to the other girls "cheers girls" "cheers" we clinked glasses. One hour later all 3 of us fell asleep and when I woke up too see Caity and Lucy inside with the other boys and Joe sitting with my "goodmorning sleepyhead" Joe kissed my head "what's the time?" "1:45pm" I nodded and out my head on his chest "the boys said when you wake up they are going to get in the pool" "go get them" he got up giving me a kiss and called the boys and one by one they all jumped in Caity and Lucy were with their Boys and I was standing just looking in, Joe came out of the pool and coming up to me "Hey is everything alright?" He asks "I'm fine I'm just so tired and I fucking miss you" he went in for hug but I pushed him away "Joe your wet" "so" he chased me around the pull but he finally got a hold of me and pulled me into the pool with him "now who's wet" Joe says while pushing the hair out of my face "you made me wet not my fault" "That's what she said!" Ben screamed as we was holding Caity "wow Ben real mature" I rolled my eyes and kissed Joe, he then picked me up "Joe what are you doing?" He didn't answer me he just threw me into the pool "Joe I'm going to get you back" I splashed water in his face and he did the same to me....