Chapter 10 - Love of my life

Caitlyn's POV
"That was amazing" I said happily I was still on top on Ben still kissing him "I love and I'm so glad we're together" I say as I get off him "I love you, princess, your the world to me your the love of my life and I want to be with you forever and ever because your the best thing that ever happened" Ben said getting out of bed, he puts he boxers on and comes over to me and here's down on one knee, I suddenly get up sitting in the edge of my bed " Caitlyn Taylor  Haroldson.... will you marry me?" He pulls out this beautiful diamond ring, "Ben it's so beautiful" I couldn't stop staring at it "yes..... yes of course I'll marry you" he puts the ring on my finger and he picks me up and twirls me around in joy, and keep in mind I was still naked so I quickly put on my rob "I love you future Mrs hardy" he said leaning me to his side and kissing me ever so softly "I love you too Mr hardy" suddenly Ben her a call "oh come on what a way to ruin the mood" I say, he put his hand on my lips to be quiet
B: hey mate how are you?!
Joe: I'm great I just wanted to know if your girlfriend Caitlyn was there!
B: Oi that's fiancée to you mate and yes she's here
C: hello?
J: hi Caitlyn! This is joe..., how are you?
C: I'm great hope you doing well!
J: I'm doing well Caitlyn I need to talk to you about Gen she's -
C: I know what you're going to say you like her! You do know she's with Rami
J: I don't believe she anymore they had a fight after you and Ben left, she got up on the table and yelling at him for kissing another women she left she fell but luckily on me but when she stood up she started feeling pain throughout her body and she fell to the ground with blood on her legs..... she had a miscarriage due to stress and the over-consumption on alcohol and smoking during her pregnancy.... I'm with her in hospital.
C: OMG YOU GOT TO BE JOKING THIS CANG BE TRUE to have you called rami?
J: yes I have he picked and said he wants nothing to do with her or the baby
C: Joe me and Ben will be right over! Thank you for letting me know! Goodbye
"What was that all about?" Ben asked holding me by my waist "get dressed we're going to the hospital, Gen had a ...... Had a......" I couldn't finish my sentence, I feel on my knees crying, Ben lifted me up and wiped my tears away with his thumbs "Gen is going to be fine she is in good hands now, and you Future Mrs hardy need to stop stressing, if I haven't told you enough today I love you, now let's go to the hospital" Ben said as we both got ready and left. The whole ride there I was nervous my leg was shaking and I was biting my thumbs, I couldn't believe that I wasn't there to stop her. we soon arrive at the hospital "look I see Joe" Ben says as we walk over too, I ran over to Joe giving him a hug and then breaking down, Ben comes over and rubs my back "its ok Caity shes doing alright... calm down" Joe said holding my shoulder "do you wanna see her?" Joe asked, I nodded agreeing to see her, we walk into her room, I run over "Caity!!!! you dont know hows glad I am to see you!" she hugged me tightly, I didn't want to tell her about my engagement as she just got our hers "Gen I'm so sorry I hope your doing well" I say still hugging her "I'm fine trust me, I should have listened to you" she looked down onky for her staring at my engagement ring "Caity, are you and Ben Engaged?" i look down worried she was going to hate me "Gen Im so sorry, I never knew you and Rami had broken up, please forgive me" I started crying I wish Ben were in the room but he was outside with Joe "Caity why would I upset just because something happend to me doesnt mean that you have to stop your life so I could be happy and trust me I am over the moon for you" she hugged me then Ben and Joe walked in "so Ben I hear you too are getting married!" Gen said, Ben, came over to me and put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek "yes! yes, we are" ben said all excited "well you better go Visiting hours are about to end," Gen said "Oh ok I shall see you later... Joe need a ride home?" I asked Joe "No it put my name down as the one person that can spend the night, ill be taking her home tomorrow" he smiled at Gen, I wonder what is going on between them.....