Chapter 104 - Gender reveal

Caitlyn's POV

Today I am planning Gen's Gender reveal party, Ben and I are the only people who know what is the gender of her baby and I couldn't be excited to throw her a party  "Ben! The Balloons need to be picked up! Get your ass off the couch and move it! we got a party to plan!" I grabbed his hands and tried to pull him up but Ben being Ben pulls me onto him "Caity calm down! Take a chill pill" He put his hands on my shoulder "your stressing out so much. the party will go well. dont worry. okay. just relax for a moment" He started stroking my face, I gave him a kiss and then got off him "I would love to stay and chat but I have cupcakes to bake!"  "Caity!" He grabbed my hand as he stood up "Princess you need to relax, look at you yours stressing out too much" He started caressing my hand "Ben, you can help me by firstly checking how our sleeping children are going, go pick up the balloons and then coming home and helping me decorate" I gave him a smile "If thats what you want, I will do as you say, but promise me just dont stress out too much" I gave him a kiss "I promise baby, now go" I pushed him towards the stairs and gave his ass a slap. 

***

"Caity! I'm back! I got the balloons" I could see Ben walked in with a bunch of balloons and a big black on that contains confetti with the colour Gender inside "Thank you, my love," I gave him a kiss "Put them over there, ill set them up in a few" he nodded and put them where I told him too "Anything else?" He asked me "Oooo you can taste test my cupcakes!" I grabbed his hands and pulled him the kitchen, I took a cupcake and held it up so he could take a bite "hm those are good" He said licking his lips and going in for another bite "Glad you liked it" I took a bite out of his cupcake "oh before I forget I made cookies wanna try some?" I asked him "Why not!" He leaned against the counter and I gave him the cookie "What do you think?" "That my wife is a bloody good cook" I playfully slapped his arm making him laugh "Shut up!" "What!? its no joke you are a good cook!" I kissed him "The kids have been asking for you ever since you left! go check up on them. maybe take them to the park for a bit?" he gave me another kiss "thats sounds like a good idea, ill see you soon" "Ill see you soon" i gave him a kiss before he could walk away. 

***

I finish getting ready the dress code was wear the colour that you think the Gender is, Ben and I think it's a boy so we both decided to wear blue and I also dressed the kids up in blue as well "You look nice in blue" Ben said twirling me around "...

I finish getting ready the dress code was wear the colour that you think the Gender is, Ben and I think it's a boy so we both decided to wear blue and I also dressed the kids up in blue as well "You look nice in blue" Ben said twirling me around "And so do you"I gave him a kiss "You did a great job planning this, Gen and Joe are going to love it!" he holds onto my waist "I hope so" "Oh I know they will" he gave me another kiss and then the doorbell rang. 

Imogen's POV

"Joe what do you think, I bought this dress yesterday" I gave him a little spin, showing off all of the dress "I think you look stunning" Joe and I wanted to wear because we didn't care what we had, we were happy if the baby was healthy "Joe are t...

"Joe what do you think, I bought this dress yesterday" I gave him a little spin, showing off all of the dress "I think you look stunning" Joe and I wanted to wear because we didn't care what we had, we were happy if the baby was healthy "Joe are the kids ready?" Joe nodded "Already and packed, now its time to go!" Joe picked up Tanner and I picked up sleeping, Luke. "Caity You really have outdone yourself!" I gave her the biggest hug that you could possibly imagine "Thank you so much Caity!" and then I stopped hugging her and looked over at ben "And you to Ben!" soon the house was filled with my family and friends, except for my parents "Hey Gen where are your parents?" Joe asked my Putting his hand on my belly "Not here" I looked down "is something wrong?" he asked, I just shook my head "Nothing, I dont want to talk about it now" Joe pulled me closer to him and gave me a hug "let's just enjoy right now and when we go home we will have a good old rant session, while watching a movie and eating some popcorn. how does that sound?" "Perfect" I gave him a kiss, but we were interrupted By Caity "Gen and Joe, bring your kids we are going to find out the gender!" Joe went to find the boys and I followed Caity to were the big black balloon was, I started to feel a bit nervous. Joe came back With Tanner walking next to him and Luke in his arms, he handed luke to me and I gave him a kiss, Tanner stood next to me holding onto my leg  "Ok Guys its time" she handed me a pin and I took Joe's hand "3,2,1" we popped it, I put Luke on the floor and run up to Joe hugging onto him "Were having a girl Joe" I kissed him "Finally! I'm going to have a little girl" I say again, Joe picked me up and twirled me around "Tanner, Your going to have a baby sister!" I got down to Tanner's level "But i wanted a brother!" Tanner crossed his hand and mad a angry face, which made the guest laugh "You got a brother, already! dont worry you will learn to love her" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and stood up, running into Joe again "Were going to have a miss Mazzello" Joe said Giving me a kiss "I know! I hope the boys will look after her... ARGH IM SO HAPPY!" i hugged onto Joe again "I.love.you" i said in between kiss "And i.love.you" he said in between his kisses.