Chapter 73 - Home again

Caitlyn's POV
Wow we are back in London for the Bohemian Rhapsody Premier, the kids were back home with my sister of course god bless her so Ben and I came early with Gen and Joe to have look around "wow we're in London again" I held Ben's hand "it's feels great to be home" Ben kissed my cheek and we waited for our luggage. Once we got everything we headed for the car and of course stupid paparazzi were there, by now I have gotten used to it so I just hold onto Ben's arm and we just walk to the car "Ben! Ben! Ben!" Is all I can hear from the people with cameras to the teenage girls and the older men who are trying to sell his signature "sorry guy, we have to go" Ben said as I got into the car and he put all the luggage in the back of the car and then he got into the front seat and started driving "Jesus don't they ever give you a break" I put my head against the window and started dozing of but only to be woken up by flashes in my face again "what the hell" I look up to see the same Camera people, we couldn't move as we were stuck in traffic "here cover your face" he took of his jacket and gave it to me I put it over me and I turned my head. Soon we exit the airport "finally" I stopped fell back into my chair "Bet you all the fan account are going to have those pictures posted" I liked to keep up with the Instagram and follow people and comment make them feel happy "Hm probably. They always post the awkward photos of us". I laughed "hashtags Baity" I laughed again. We finally arrived in the hotel, Ben opened the door to our room and I ran into the room and just dropping on the bed "finally." Ben started bring all the luggage in c"Joe just texted he said he and Gen had just got into the car" hope they weren't attacked as well "are you excited to see the movie?" I ask him "yeah sure not really looking forward watching myself. I become s critic to my self" Ben sat on the bed next to me "Babe you did fine. I know you did." I gave him a kiss on his cheek "are you excited?" "He'll yeah of course I am!! I get to see my handsome husband play Roger Taylor and I get to see a movie about my favourite band! What there not to be excited about! Oh did I also mention the after party" I took my shoes and jacket off "and the after after party" Ben said but I was confused "after after party? Is that only you and the boys?" Ben Laid me down on the bed and I put my hands around his neck "you know the party with just us two" oh now I knew what he was talking about "there will only be a after after party if you stop stressing and enjoy yourself" I patted his chest and got up "I'm going to have a shower since you know Gen and Joe are coming, care to Join me" I put my hand out "it will be my pleasure" he took my hand and kissed it....