Chapter 110 - This can't be true

Ben's POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP the heart monitor started making beeping sounds, I look up at it and see that the heart rate has started again, I am left In shock..... is she alive? A loud gasp escaped her mouth and she woke up, I quickly got up the chair and ran out of the room finding the nearest doctor or nurse "sir! I need you" I grabbed the doctors shoulder making him stop "Are you alright?" The man asked, "my wife, she's alive!" He looked me with his eyebrows up "Say that again?" He says "My wife is alive!" She alive and breathing right in that room!" I screamed, "what do you mean sir?" The man asked again, I was about to lose my temper with this guy "MY WIFE HAD DIED AND NOW SHE IS ALIVE! PLEASE HELP HER!" The man started finally understood what I said and ran into Caity's room. She alive I can't believe this! the man shut the door behind after telling me to wait outside, I was angry! I wanted to be with her! I was staring at the window crying with tears of happiness that she is alive and sadness because she has to suffer, and I hated seeing my girl suffer. About 1 hour later the doctor who I screamed at came up to me, I was nervous about what he was going to say "Is she alright? is she alive?" I ask immediately standing up "It's a miracle, Caitlyn is alive! I dont understand how! this is the first time in my career that something has ever happened like this!" I rolled my eyes at him "Is she alright or not" I said in an annoyed tone "She is fine. I have put her on oxygen to help with her breathing and give her an IV. I have given her an injection that has put her to sleep for a while. but you can go in and be there with her she will want to see you when she wakes up" I hugged the doctor "Thank you, Doctor!" "Like I said it was a miracle, she is very lucky," He said tapping my shoulder. I walk into her room to hear the heart monitor beating and the sound of the oxygen mask, seeing her chest moving up and down made me cry because of just a few hours ago I was mourning my wives death and now she's here alive with me. I walk up to her and see the colour of her skin back and her face filled with life again. I grabbed her hand for it to feel warm like it used too "I love you Caity" I whispered to her even though she couldn't hear me. I sat down in the chair again still holding her hand and with my other hand stroking her cheeks and her hair, how could have I gotten so lucky with this women, she is really the love of my life. 

The End

or is it.....

GUYS IM DOING ANOTHER BOOK!!!! DONT WORRY IM NOT LEAVING IT HERE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK! I ENJOYED WRITING IT! I AM WRITING A BOOK BASED ON WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE THIS BOOK SO PLEASE GO READ THAT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VIEWS! LOVE YOU ALL XOXO.

THANKS
JADE