Chapter 93 - Gen's Birthday

Warning sexual content

3 Months Later

Imogen's POV

"Happy Birthday Angel," Joe says kissing my forehead "You remembered!," I said in my raspy morning voice as I Just woke up "Of course I did" "Come back to bed for a little while, we have a little while till the boys wake up," I say pulling Joe onto the bed and giving him a kiss "Do you have anything planned today?" Joe asks me "Nope! I was hoping we would have a relaxing day just you, me and the kids and maybe at one point just you and me" Joe laughs and kisses my forehead "well I already had a whole day planned for you. thats why I asked" I smiled and laughed "I know you did, you do every year. I'm just taking the piss, my love" Joe rolls his eyes and gives me a kiss "Caity is coming over, she's going to look after the kids while we are going out" "Ooo where are we going?" I sit up on the bed and rubbed my eyes "Its a surprise! I can't tell you" I roll my eyes and get out of the bed and so does Joe "What do you want for breakfast?" Joe asks me and my eyes went wide "Your going to make me breakfast!" I walked over to him "Why not!? I'm not that bad! remember I made those cookies and you seemed to enjoy them!" I laughed at him "Oh yes I remember! those cookies were damn good" I gave him a kiss "I'm only turning 27, Joe, we dont need to make such a big deal about it!" I grabbed his hands but he didn't say anything "You Know what will make me happy?" "What?" I held his face "You and I can make breakfast together" "I like the sound of that" I gave him a kiss. After Joe and I made Breakfast Joe went to wake up the kids and bring them down for breakfast. "Happy Birthday Gen!" I opened the door to see Caity with the twins and Parker "Thank you Caity" I hugged her "Here I got this for you!" she handed me a small box "Caity you didn't have too" I hugged her "Come on inside" I let them inside and we made our way to the living room "Come on open you present" Caity says while she bounces Parker on her knee "Ollie and Steph, The boys are in the Playroom you can go if you want" They both go into the playroom and I opened my present "Oh Caity Its Beautiful!" Caity had bought me a pair of earrings "I'm Glad you like it! You can wear it tonight" "tonight?" I see Caity put her hand to her mouth and she gasps "Oops! I didn't mean to say anything" As soon as she says that Joe walks in "Good one Caity!" Joe sat next to me and put an arm around me "What tonight?" I ask Joe "Well since someone spoilt it! I guess I have to tell you" I laughed and Caity rolled her eyes "I was going to throw you a small party because I know you like birthday parties" My eyes lit up he was right I do like having parties and I also like to party "Well I hope it's going to be a good one!". Joe and I have been out in the city just walking around and now we had stopped for lunch "So what's the surprise that you said you couldn't tell me?" I took a sip of my coke "The surprise was the party!" I laughed "Oh, Well I loved that surprise!" I gave him a kiss "Come on I need to buy something to wear tonight! maybe you can buy it for me" He laughed "Of course lets go!". I have been trying on outfits for the last 1 hour "Ok I think this one is it!" I opened the curtain to where Joe was sitting and his jaw dropped "Oh thats definitely the one!" Joe says making me laugh, I gave him a little twirl "Do you really like it?" I asked Joe and he stood up "I think you look beautiful" I gave him a kiss "Ok I'm getting this one". 

Joe's POV

the party has begun and there were many people that I knew and didn't know but Gen still hasn't showed herself "Caity have you seen Gen?" I walked to Caity who had all the kids with her "I think she upstairs. has she not come down yet?" I shook my head "No she hasnt. I'll go check. thank you". I go upstairs and see that our bedroom door was opened a little bit so I went inside to see Gen sitting on the bed drinking a beer "Gen?' She looked up with tears in her eyes "what's wrong?" I closed the door and sat next to her on the bed "Am I Beautiful Joe?" I was shocked at what she had just asked me "Of course you are! Why are you asking me that?" I wiped her tears away "Well you know there's a girl Caity told you to invite and she absolutely hated me because I was dating Rami back in college and she would spread rumours about me and when I was coming down the stairs she was there saying horrible stuff about me and you and I couldn't stand it so I left and came here" I took the bottle away from her and hugged her and she started crying "Its ok Gen, you are beautiful, kind, caring, a wonderful wife and a wonderful mother! and there is many more than I can say"I held her face "Listen to me Gen You are perfect to me and I love you" I wiped her tears away "If I didn't then I would have left you in that hospital that night and would have called Caity but I didn't and you know why? Because I love you" I kissed her and she hugged me "I Love You, Joe!" she kissed me again "Come on let's go to the party and have some fun" 

Imogen's POV

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand "I dont want to go now, Joe, I rather have some fun with you here first" He laughed "I Guess a few moments won't matter"I laughed and he pushed me onto the bed and he got on top of me "Wait!" He stopped kissing me and looked at me "What?" "Lock the door"  He Laughed and gave me a kiss and got up and locked the door and jumped back on me and kissed me "We have to make this quick there is a lot of people asking for you downstairs," Joe says he kisses my neck "Well then we just have to skip the clothes part" Joe stopped kissing me "Clothes on?" Joe asks and I bite my lip and nod, he just stays there looking at me and I couldn't wait any longer so I pulled him back down and started unzipping his pants "I can't wait any longer, I have been waiting all day!" I say in between kisses "All day?" he asks me "Yes ever since I pulled back to bed this morning" He laughed and I kissed him "Give me the best birthday sex you have ever given me!" Joe smiled "Gladly". 

Caitlyn's POV

"Have you seen Joe and Gen everyone has gone!" I asked Ben "No I haven't seen him since he went to find Gen" I handed Parker to Ben "Look after these sleeping kids I'm going to go find them" I walked up the stairs angry because Joe and I put so much work for Gen and she didn't show herself once. When I Got up I could hear Screams and moans coming from their bedroom "Harder Joe!" I hear Gen scream and I burst out laughing, have they really been having sex this whole time? I rolled my eyes and left them to continue and I went down to Ben who had a sleeping parker on his chest "You wouldn't believe what I heard upstairs" I sat down Next to ben "Let me guess they are having sex upstairs?" Ben said Putting Parker next to all the sleeping kids in the living room "How did you guess ?" I laughed and so did he "Well seeing as they disappeared for a long time and when you came back laughing I just knew" I laughed and gave him a kiss "looks like we have to sleep on the couch looking after our kids and Theirs too" I lay down on the couch next to Ben "I wish I could rip off your clothes right here but there are children and this is not our house" I Laugh and gave him a kiss "Maybe tomorrow night"....

Hi Guys, sorry for this long chapter and yes I know its real trash I didn't know what to write