Chapter 84 - Your Safe

Caitlyn's POV
"Both of the kids are asleep! Now that leaves us some alone time" Ben said jumping next to me on the couch "thank you Ben" I put my legs onto his lap "I believe I promised you a foot massage" I smiled "please my feet hurt" he laughed then giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm going to put the tv on" I took the remote and turned the tv on "Jessica George has been arrested for murder. Police say she was on the loose for at least 5 months now after killing a man who was trying to kill another." I looked at Ben "Ben did you hear that!" I sat up, he nodded and held my face "your safe" I started crying with happiness I hugged onto his neck and he kept wiping my tears away and kissing me "I can't believe it!" I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and then Ben kissed me causing my to fall back onto the couch and Ben falling on top off me making me laugh in between our kiss "Caity I know this will ruin the mood but I have to go on a press tour with the boys but just here so I wouldn't have to leave you" I gave him a kiss and pushed some hair out his face "well if your not going to far away from me" I smiled at him "can I come?" "Yes of course" I put one hand on his cheek and kissed him "love you" I say kissing him again "no I love you" which made me laugh "ok that's enough!" I pushed him away "back to massaging my feet" he laughed and I pushed my back up to his sitting position....