Chapter 85 - Try again!

Imogen's POV
Joe and I have been trying for a baby for the last 2 months and we are having no luck and it's been very hard since I'm not getting my period every month for the last year I have been getting it every 3 months maybe even 6 months which is not normal. Today I am going back to the doctor to get some blood work back and see what's really going on, I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name could be called, nothing could be wrong right? I hope not "Imogen Mazzello?" I look up at the doctor who called my name and I got up and followed her to the office "Hi Imogen. Welcome back. How have you been?" We both sit down "I have been good thanks" I gave a nervous smile "that's good! Now we have got your results back" she smiled at me "is everything all good?" I started fiddling with my thumbs "all you levels seem to be fine except we found out something that could possibly be the reason for you not becoming pregnant" flocked through the pages "am I alright?" "I'm sorry to tell you but you have Polycystic ovary syndrome also known as PCOS" I felt tears form in my eyes "it's A hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges which explains why you have irregular periods. Now I'm going to put you on medication for it and you should be alright" I looked up at her "can it be cured?" She shook her head "no I'm afraid they haven't found one" I looked down again and I felt absolutely heart broken "so can I ever become pregnant again?" She nodded "yes you can! But it will be very hard to conceive one but just keep trying" that news at least made me happy "Well Imogen that's all, but I'll like you too take a ultrasound just to make sure" I nodded and she gave me the prescriptions "Thank you" I said to her and then I left.  "Gen your home! How was your appointment? I put the boys down for a nap" I didn't answer him I just took my shoes off and sat on the couch "Gen? What's wrong?" Joe sat next to me and I started crying "Gen. tell me what's wrong?" He pulled me into a hug "I can have kids Joe." I hugged him and started crying on his shoulder he didn't say anything he just held me close to him and rubbed my back "I get it if you want to leave me" he stopped hugging me and held my face "Gen! Don't say that! Just because we can't have anymore kids doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. You have given me 2 boys and I'm grateful for them" I started crying, Joe wipes my tears away and kissed my forehead "I have PCOS Joe. It's like something to do with my ovaries and I have to live with medication for the rest of my life" Joe pulled me into a hug and started stroking my hair "I'm going to be here with you every step of the way. I'm not leaving you. Believe me! There's no way I'm leaving the love of my life! I love you Gen and I always will" "I love you Joe" I held his face and kissed him "I was also told there is still a chance but we have to keep trying and one day it will happen" "see that's not such a bad thing is it?" I let out a small laugh and I wiped my tears away "I love you" I gave him a kiss "I love you" he said back to me "no I love you!" I kissed him again "no I love you more!" He kissed me back "I love you more than I love Queen!" This time he didn't kiss me "well now you definitely love me more than anything" he said making me laugh and I kissed him again....