Chapter 87 - Do you still love me?

Imogen's POV
The boat had stopped somewhere near the middle of the ocean but still close enough to the dock, Caity and I have been talking while the boys were trying to run this boat "Hello" Caity says turning her head to the boys who were walking towards us, I stood up and went to Joe and gave him a hug "you look nice" Joe twirls me around "thank you. I was waiting for you so we can get in the water together" I gave him a kiss "race you into the water" I left him and ran and then jumped into the water and then he jumped in "I won" I splashed some water at him "you always win!" I gave him a kiss "Caity can you take a photo of us?" "Yeah sure! Where's your phone?" I told her where my phone was and then I held onto Joe giving him a kiss "thanks Caity!" "That photos going on Instagram!" I say to Joe while he picked me up and put me on his waist "oh no the fans will go crazy!" I laughed and gave him a kiss "are you sure you still want to be with me. You know since I probably can't have anymore kids"  I say as I push my hair out of my face "of course I do! Remember we're not giving up Gen!" I put my forehead again his "I love you" "I know" he replies and then I give him a kiss "Star Wars reference!? You know me so well" and I give him another kiss "oh Gen your obsession with that bloody movie is ridiculous" I stopped kissing Joe and I looked at Caity "it's a good bloody movie" I say back to her making Joe laugh and making Caity roll her eyes "Gwilym and Rey and coming later today so we have to move the boat back to the dock" Joe said "I can't wait to meet Rey! From what he talks about her he sounds very in love" "Yes I hope she a good one for him" I jumped Of Joe and swam to the ladder and got out "where are you going?" Joe ask also swimming up to the edge "I'm getting out and I'm going to get changed" "ok I should get out as well" he got out of the water and I threw him a towel "I'm going for a shower. Care to Join me?" I wink at him and held my hand out "gladly" he grabs my hand and we both run to the bathroom.

Caitlyn's POV
"Are they still in the bloody shower!?" I saw sitting next to Ben on the couch "I believe so" Ben replies as I cuddle up next to him "can you believe that we're going to have another baby in like 2 months?" Ben kissed me forehead "no I can't! Family of five. Who knew" I said laughing and Ben leaned in for a kiss "Ben please get me some cookies from my purse" I knew he hated when I did that but I found it funny "Caity you always do that" he whined at me and I put my hand on his cheek "I know" I gave him a kiss "now go get me my fucking cookie before I crack it" he laughed and got up...