Chapter 29 - dont listen to him

Imogen's POV
It's been a week since we came home from
The hospital and it's taken Joe and I sometime to get used to having a child, I am happy Joe has 1 more week in filming I hate when he is not there and I know he hates leaving me with Tanner, I sudddenly wake up to the sound of screaming, I pick Tanner up "it's ok baby, it's ok, mummy's here" I sat on the nursing chair and out in on Tanner on my chest, and I started patting his back, he soon fell asleep, I was about to get up to put him back in the crib but joe walked in "Joe! Your home" he came over to me and gave me a peck on the lips "here I'll take him" I gave Tanner to Joe "how are you?" I asked Joe standing up and went near him peaking over to see my little baby "I'm good just very tired" he looked at me and kissed my forehead "now you go back to bed and get some sleep, I got it from here" he kissed me again before I could back to bed....

Caitlyn's POV
"Good morning babe" I say to Ben going in to the living room "what are you making?" I asked him sitting on the couch "I'm making you a coffee" he turned around making his way with a cup of coffee "here you go" he handed me my cup and he sat next to me "thank you" I gave him a kiss and I put my legs on top of his lap, he puts on the TV "is that Kade?" I say looking at the current interview
Interview:
I: so your fiancé who is carrying your child has left you for the British actor Ben hardy?
K: yes I saw pictures of them at Disney land and that's when I knew she was cheating on me
I: have you made any contact with her?
K: yes she told me to get lost and she told me the truth
I: the truth?
K: that the baby is nor mine or Ben's it's someone by then name Jackson, I was furious when she told me and she told me that it was a boy I thought I was going to have a son but no she left, Ben if your watching this it's true the baby boy is not yours let her go and Caity oh my sweet Caity come home to me!
I turned the tv of "Ben don't believe him" I looked at him "Caity we took a DNA test and it clearly says it's mine and plus we are having a girl remember, so I'm not listening to what he says I love you with my whole heart and our daughter" he kissed me and I kissed him back which ended up making it a good make out session......