Chapter 99 - Mcdonalds, wine, chocolate and condoms

Caitylyn's POV

I had just put the kids to bed and now I was waiting for Ben to come back "I'm back!" I saw Ben walk into our living room "I got the McDonalds, Wine, Chocolate and condoms" he said placing each item on the coffee table as he announced them "Perfect!" I say and he jumps On the couch next to me and then puts on the tv " I'll go get the glasses" He said but I stopped him "Who said we need glasses for wine!" He laughed and sat back down and then opened the bottle of wine and took a sip and then handed me to take a sip "look Joe posted something" I say looking at the Instagram notification "Aw look at this" I showed Ben the photo "looks like they had a good night." I laughed "Hm Joe has that sparkle in his eye when he has heard some good news," Ben said "Please tell me you bought me chips from McDonald's"I Picked up the McDonalds bag "Yes, I bought you what you asked for 2 large chips" My smiled widened and I took the chips out and started eating it "Best husband ever" I say and Kissed Ben "I can taste the salt" ben touched his lips and laughed and so did I and then giving him another kiss. It's Been 1 hour and Ben and I have just been cuddled up together and listening to music while also watching TV "may I have this dance" Ben said Giving me his hand "you may Mr Hardy" I grabbed it and then helped me up off the couch, He then twirled me and then pulled me close to him, one hand holding my waist and the other holding my hand "last time we danced like this was at our wedding" I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder and then he twirled me again making me laugh and then he dipped me making me laugh even more "I didn't know you can dance" I gave him a kiss "I may know a few moves" He laughed and kissed me but this time more passionately "But I think you dance better in bed" I whisper in his ear and he smiles "Is that so?" I bite my lip and nodded, he smiled "You naughty girl" He picked me up and took me to the couch "Time to put the condoms to the test" I said and he smiled at me "happy valentines day Princess" "happy Valentine's day my love".....