Chapter 16 - Alcohol

Ben's POV
I wake up too see Caity not in bed, I suddenly I feel a sudden fear throughout my body "Caity!?" I burst out of the door "Caity?!" I scream again "Ben I'm down hear" I can hear he scream from downstairs, I run down and I saw her standing there in the kitchen making breakfast I run over to her, grabbing her and spinning her around in the air "Caity thank god" I said kissing her head "I woke up early to make you breakfast" she said turning around "Caity you need to rest please go back to bed" I turned the stove of and I picked her up and took her upstairs "Ben I can't rest knowing that Kade could find me again" she said holding on my neck "don't worry Caity your coming to se everyday with me I don't care what they say! And today I have a day off so just relax" I say putting her into bed and stroking her hair "I love you be-" she fell asleep in my arms before she could finish her sentence, I kissed her forehead "I love you too my princess " I got our bed only to hear a knock on the door, I open it to see the whole cast of Bohemian Rhapsody and Roger and Brian "what are you guys going here! Please come in make yourself comfortable" I say I was confused why they all showed up "we came to see Caity...." he said holding Gen's hand "Ben now is she!? Is she ok" Gen let go of Joe's hand and hugged me "she's alright, she's asleep right now, but guys your welcome to stay! Make yourself comfortable" everyone sat down in the living room I put on the TV "does anybody want anything to drink? Eat?" I ask everyone everyone replied sure so I brought out some beer for the guys and some crackers, in the corner of my eyes I see Caity completely naked, thank god no one can see her "I'll go check on Caity, I'll be back" I quickly run up the stairs to find her still naked, she looked drunk and I could smell the alcohol "Caity have you been drinking?" She came up to me and kissed me, and it was at that point I could taste the alcohol "I may have sneaked a few" he said holding onto me "how did you get the drinks I was downs stairs" i asked her "I may have hidden some under our bed" she says going for another kiss, but I walk over and check under the bed and there was a box filled with empty beer bottles "Caity what's going on? You were fine when I brought you up here, it's only been a hour since I left you" I say taking her robe and putting it in her "well when I get stressed out I end up binge drinking" she said laughing he guts out "Caity...."I  say "don't Caity me, now shut up and kiss me" she grabbed me and kissed me pushing me down on the bed "Caity we can do this now, the cast are downstairs along with Roger and Brian" I say to her and she stops kissing me "well then I must go say hello" she put her robe on and grabbed my hand she went downstairs "Hello guys" she laughed struggling to walk to them "ooo I see a beer, give me some!" Caity go to pick a bottle "no Caity you can't you had too much already" I say to her taking The bottle from her, everyone looked her in confusion "Caity I'm so glad your ok" Gen said as she got up and hugged me "Caity you smell like alcohol! How much have you drunk" she said pushing her away "oh no one needs to care, hey look it's my brother from another mother" Caity walks over to Rami hugging him "hi Caity how have you been" he said hugging her "ha I'm great, I see you moved on from Gen," Caity said unaware of what she was actually saying "hey guy where Brian and Roger" I asked everyone "they had to go for a meeting" said Joe " Joe I see your having a good time with Gen, I hope you guys were having a good time while I was being raped in my Fiancé's trailer" Caity says, I run over to her and whisper "Caity not the best time" I say "not the time for what" she slapped my butt "I see someone is very drunk" Gwilym said laughing which made everyone else laugh "Caity! Calm down ok please go take a shower and get some rest" I say looking into her eyes and holding her shoulders "oh I'm not going anywhere if your not coming with me" she winked at me "Well I guess we better be going, I see Caity is feeling fine" Joe said grabbing Gen"s hand and waving goodbye to us and then leaving "we best be leave too, catch you later" Rami grabbed Lucy's hand and Gwilym followed them. "So how about that shower" I smiled at her kissing her picking her up running up the stair to the shower, she was already completely naked she got in wait for me, i soon got in and she started kissing me and then you should now what happened next.