Chapter 27 - is it yours?

Caitlyn's POV
Today Ben and I are leaving, there were a lot of emotions because we had to back to how we used to live he would go to set and I'll always go with him and now I have many doctor appointments to go too then a suddden memory popped in your head Of was the day kade raped you and then something else popped in your head is the baby Kade's "Oh fuck" I scream causing Ben to run into the bedroom "babe is everything alright?" I start crying and i looked at my belly already starting to see a little bump, am I carrying someone else's baby? "Oh no no no don't cry! Babe what's wrong?" Ben sat next to me wiping my tears away "Ben that bab    Bab" I couldn't spot out the words it was too hard to tell him "is something wrong with the baby?" He held my hands "Ben the baby....... it might not be yours" I refused to make eye contact with him "Caity are you trying to tell me something" he let go of my hands "it could be kade's..... remember he raped me he had no protection, what the fuck am I going to do!" I stood up and started pacing "Caity if it is his baby I will still look after and love you the same nothing will change and I'm not mad because it wasn't your choice to what he did, I'll love you forever" he got up and grabbed my hands "I need to take a DNA test!" I looked up at him it was the only way to calm Ben and myself "that's a good idea try do it when we get home, ok" he looked at me and wiped my tears and I wiped his "I'm so sorry, I knew how much this kid meant to you" I hugged him "don't be silly i love you and I will always love this baby no matter what!" He kissed he a hugged me tighter now I just can't wait to go home and take that bloodshed test.....