Chapter 18 - sorry

Caitlyn's POV
Ben has told me what I did when I was drunk, I felt horrible, and when it comes to me when I do something bad I have thoughts rushing through my head filled with worry that they will hate me so I knew I had to apologise to everyone "Ben I'm so sorry, for everything" I walk up to him as he was cooking dinner for us, he turned around "for what!? You have done nothing wrong to me" he looked at me as if I was crazy "I have Ben" he suddenly stopped smiling "what did you do? Its ok you can trust me" he held my hands "I embarrassed you, in front all our friends" I looked down to the floor "Caity, you did not your weren't well that day" he kissed me "they don't like me anymore Ben I know it, they must all think I'm a alcoholic" Ben looked at me and laughed "what's so funny Ben, I'm serious" I started to cry "they don't hate you Babe, your overreacting" he continues to laugh he pulls me to the couch and try's and calms me down "They hate me I know they do! Maybe there are annoyed at me" Ben pull me on top on him pushing him down in a lying down position "they don't trust me gorgeous but if it really means sooo much to you to apologise then make a group chat and text them" I looked at him "Ben you a bloody genius" I kissed him on the cheek I sat up his legs were on my lap, I then created a group chat with everyone that Ben had told me cake over"
Caity: hey guys I needed to address something to you all. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened the other day and I get if you hate me and never wanted to speak again but I am truely sorry for what happened. Thanks Caity xx
"I sent the text Ben" I said rubbing his legs that were on my lap and I put on home and away  only to hear a million buzzed coming from my phone I look at it.
Gen: Caity don't apologise you were going through a rough time.... we love you xoxo from Gen and joe
Rami: I don't hate you and it's ok yiu never hurt me nor anyone else
Lucy: oh honey it's ok you have done nothing wrong don't stress! Ok honey xoxo
I feel the weight of my shoulders "so babe do they hate you" Said Ben smiling "no...... no they don't" I looked down avoiding contact with his eyes "I told you didn't I" He teased me "fuck off" I started laughing and I threw the pillow at him only for him to start throwing a pillow at me and then we had a pillow fight for like a hour.