Chapter 21 - may the planning begin

Caitlyn's POV
Ben and I have decided we want to have our wedding before the baby comes and before I start showing, so we Decided that we need to get married ASAP so today Gen and I are going wedding dress shopping *knock* I open the door it's Gen "Gen come in! I need to ask you something" I said pulling her hand to the couch "so do I!!" Said Gen "you go first" I say I was curious what she wanted to say "well we know t gender of our baby!" Gen said with the biggest smile in her face "and" I said using hand gesture to tell her to continued "it's a boy" I jumped up screaming up and down "And we want you and Ben to be the godparents" I was in shock "Gen I am honoured! Congrats" I hugged her "now you wanted to ask me something" she said rubbing her stomach "well I want you to be my maid of honour" now she was surprised "Oh Caity, yes yes YES" she hugged me "and one more thing" I said she looked at me "I'm pregnant" she hugged me again and screamed "how did this happen! Well I know how it happened but you weren't planning to have kids before your Marriage?" I laughed and slightly nudged her "I forgot to take my pills" she hit me "you need some more education missy" we started laughing "shall we go find a dress!" Gen says standing up "we shall" I got up and we went.

Ben's POV
While Caity was gone I started to plan our honeymoon but we decided we were going to go after the baby was born so we could relax for a bit but I wanted to surprise her by taking her to Disney land because that place is her second home so I started to plan where we will stay and when we will get there.....

Caity's POV
By now I have probably tried on 100 dress but there's was one that caught my attention it's was white with lace sleeves and mermaid style with a long train "Gen this one is beautiful" I say as I try it on "I think this is it" I say as I put my hands together "hallelujah finally! So this is it? Do you say yes to the dress?" Gen asks laughing "YES!" I laughed I her changed and I buy the dress, I was so happy and I couldn't believe I'm getting married in less than a week and now expecting a baby "you know Caity are kids will be best friends like we are" she hugged me "oh I hope so" we both laugh and we drive back home.....