Chapter 39 - Christmas Eve part 1

Caitlyn's POV
It Christmas Eve and Gen and I are out doing Christmas shopping, we decided to take a break and go get a coffee "oh Gen it's going to be such a sad Christmas my sister is flying to Utah to spend the week with my mum cause mum didn't want to come here and Ben's family did not want to come from England"I start crying because I'm still upset about everything that was going on "and I'm so sad about everything that happened these last few months and I'm sure Ben hates me for staying awake every night crying or stress eating on the couch at midnight watching sad tv shows and movies" I start crying even more "oh Caity Ben should understand what you have been going through it's not you fault" Gen grabbed both hands "you know what You, Ben and Kenzie come over and spend Christmas with us, we can wrap presents, make cookies, watch Christmas movie you know like we used to do" Gen said I smiled "I would love to but I wouldn't want to be a hassle" she laughed "no it will be fun plus I miss you at Christmas" she hugged me "thanks Gen" I hugged her back "oh and don't forget our Christmas tradition" I said to her smiling and wiping my tears away "oh we have to show the boys, oh and remember our tradition when we used to get drunk and bring the boys home" she winked at me "no Gen we are not doing that, I'm not giving Ben a strip show" we both laughed "oh come one Caity they boy will love it" I rolled my eyes "maybe" I smiled "ha yes tonight is going to be fun" she hugged me "Gen I said maybe that doesn't yes" she shook her head "I know I'm not dumb" we both laughed finishing our drinks and we went shopping.

"Ben I'm home!" I yell when I get home "oh hey babe" he comes out of Kenzie room "how was you shopping?" He came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and giving me a kiss "it was good oh yes before I forget Gen said we could spend Christmas with them so she said we could go over and stay the night" I put the bags on the couch and went straight to the cupboard looking for my block of chocolate "sounds like fun" I found my chocolate and gave him a piece "how was Kenzie" I asked him "she was good I just put her down for a nap" i missed his cheek I was so lucky to have him "I'm going to pack some stuff for tonight then we can go" I smiled putting my hands around Ben's neck "sounds good oh you have a bit of chocolate on your cheek" he leaned towards me and started kissing me cheek kinda licking the chocolate "wow that tasted nice" he said whispering in my ear "me or the chocolate?" I whispered seductively in his ear biting my lip "both" he whispered in my ear "ok I'm going to pack we will finish this later" I gave him a quick kiss and left........