Chapter 88 - Rey

warning sexual chapter

Caitlyn's POV

"guys this is Rey. Rey this is Ben and Joe and their wives Caity and Gen" Rey put her hand out to shake mine and Caity "Nice to meet you all! and thank you for inviting me" I hugged onto Ben "No its not problem at all!". Rey, Gen and i have been talking for some time now while the boys were having a drink outside "So how long have you and Gwil known each other?" Gen asks "Oh maybe little over 7 months but we have been dating for about 3 months" She smiled and started blushing "How did you meet him?" i ask him '"well one of our friends introduced us" "Oh thats sweet of them to do! i can see you and him really get along" she smiled and looked down "you could say so yes" "Oh were are all going to be such good friends I can sense it!" Gen said grabbing her hands "I hope so!" Rey said "Have you and Gwil, you know, done the fun stuff yet?" i asked her and gave her wink and she laughed "Oh no! not yet! we haven't even had our first kiss yet" she took the sip of her wine "it will happen naturally dont worry. when its the right time for both of you it will happen. trust me" Gen said putting her hand on her shoulder "My first kiss with Ben was on my birthday and before you know it we were in bed together" I laughed "Oh yes I remember that day! i walked on you that day. and let me tell you I felt like a proud mother" Gen said making Rey and i laugh "Do you guys have kids? I can see you about to pop any minute" i laugh "Yes i have twins a boy and a girl" Her eyes went wide "wow two and now you're going to add another! what about you Gen?" "I have 2 sons" she smiled. 

Imogen's POV

I felt Joe's arms on my shoulders and I turn around "Hey babe" I say to him as he leans in and gives me a kiss "Hello! just coming to check on you" I looked at him "Yes I am fine. I am just tired" i smiled at him "I may go to bed if thats ok with the girls" I looked at the "Its all good Gen go get some sleep, its late anyway" Caity said to me "Um Rey you dont mind sleeping next to Gwil right because we have an air mattress for you guys" she nodded "Yes thats fine! I'm sure Caity and I could try and set it up" I smiled at her "Goodnight you guys" i got up and went to my bedroom and started to get undressed "Um Gen are you sure you're ok?" Joe walked in while I was still in my bra and underwear "Oh Gen I'm so sorry Angel. ill come back once you're finished?" i laughed about how embarrassed he was "Joe Its ok! stop being embarrassed when you see me like this, it's not like you haven't seen me like this" He came inside and closed the door "Can you help me unclip my bra please" "Um sure" Joe came behind me and unclipped it for me, I removed it which made Joe stare and blush "What are you staring at?" I looked at him "nothing" I rolled my eyes "You idiot" I threw my clothes on the floor and kissed him "I'm an idiot that you love" "exactly?" I kissed him again more passionately "Dont the boys want you back?' I asked him "they can wait"I smiled as Joe picked me and pushed me against the wall, started removing Joe's shirt and pants while I was still in my underwear, Joe took me on the bed not breaking the kiss, he reaches over to get a condom but I stopped him "Joe lets keep trying" he didn't say anything but kissed me and let himself inside of me causing me to gasp. i was cuddled up onto Joe and  had my head leaning on his chest and he was stroking his hair "are you sure, you want to starting trying again?" i looke up at him "well its a bit too late to say no, plus one go is not going to work" i laughed "More fun for us i guess" Joe said and ismiled and kissed him...