Chapter 40 - Christmas eve part 2

Warning sexual content

Caitlyn's POV
We have been at Gen's house for a little now we have been constantly just talk with each other "Hey Caity shall we go start we our first part of the tradition" I nodded "we will be back boys we have a surprise for you" Gen said grabbing my hand and we ran to her bedroom, every year when we were living together we would get matching pyjamas, we quickly changed and went out to boys "were back" Gen screamed but not loud cause we didn't want to wake up the kids "here you go boys we have matching pyjamas to us" I handed the boys their pyjamas each on was different one for each family, as the boys were getting changed Gen and I started making cookies "ok so if I remember were making the Gen and Caity cookies?" I nodded the Gen and Caity were vanilla cookies with chocolate chips with m & ms with popping candy and when finished drizzled with milk and white chocolate "hello girls"  we turned too see the boys in their pyjamas "you guys look cute" Gen said "we are making Gen and Caity's special cookies" Ben came up behind me hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder "you look so sexy in those pyjamas your wearing" he whispered in my ear While Joe and Gen were on the otherside of the kitchen continuing making the cookies "hey guys we will be back I need to talk to Caity" he grabbed my hand go took me to the bedroom where we were staying "Ben what are you doing" I said laughing "I think what your wearing is to tight maybe you should take it off" he comes closer to me "ok Ben but make if quick" he opened his eyes in shock "a quicke sounds good to me" he came in closer to me picking me up and pushing me against the wall kissing me "you have to be silent you said quick  so I have to work fast" he smiled at me and smiled at him I bit my lip nodding at him, we started of slow but he kept going faster and faster I was starting to become louder, then there was a knock on the door but Ben didn't stop "Caity are you alright do we need to talk" Ben didn't stop I mouthed stop to him but he didn't "Ye yeah I'm f fine Ben and I I are just ta talking" Ben kept going I was trying my hardest not to say anything "ok come out when your ready" she walked away "Ben ma may maybe we should stop" he kissed my lips "no I'm almost done" I nodded and just enjoyed are moment together, once we were are finished we quickly got dressed "Caity you look like you were crying!" Ben grabbed my waist "I was! I wa crying because it felt so good" I kissed him "well we wouldn't be lying to them if we said you were crying" he said I shook my head and kissed him, he grabbed my hand and we went out "Gen have you finished the cookies?" I asked  confused "yes Joe and I finished them since you and Ben were having a emotional talk I could hear you crying you poor thing" I went closer to Ben giving him a side hug "shall we wrap presents?" I asked Gen she nodded and we both made it to her bedroom where all the presents were......