Chapter 77 - The afterparty madness

Caitlyn's POV
Everyone are on are way back to the hotel to get changed into something more comfortable but still party type clothes

"Ben I'm ready! We can go now" I stepped out of the bathroom grabbing my handbag "so nice to finally be out of that dress" I said going up to him and giving him a kiss on his cheek "you look handsome" he had on a quite formal but still casual outf...

"Ben I'm ready! We can go now" I stepped out of the bathroom grabbing my handbag "so nice to finally be out of that dress" I said going up to him and giving him a kiss on his cheek "you look handsome" he had on a quite formal but still casual outfit on "so do you" he says as I grab my leather jacket "I look handsome?" I say putting on the jacket and kinda laughed he just rolled his eyes "I meant pretty" he gave me a quick kiss and we headed out. I see Gen with Joe waiting for us "Gen is that the dress" I say "yes it is!"

The boys looked at us confused "the dress?" Joe asks "yes this dress I bought 3 months ago and it recently came in the mail" Joe nodded and grabbed her hand and Ben did the same but grabbed my hand

The boys looked at us confused "the dress?" Joe asks "yes this dress I bought 3 months ago and it recently came in the mail" Joe nodded and grabbed her hand and Ben did the same but grabbed my hand. We were back in the limo again on our way to the afterparty "I forgot I was pregnant" I say putting my hand on my stomach "what do you mean?" Ask Gen taking a sip of her champagne "I wore a crop top. People will see my stomach" "you look great for a pregnant women" Joe says "thank you Joe" I laughed "Yes Joe is right for a pregnant women you aren't even showing her so flaunt it. Have fun tonight" Gen says cuddling up close to Joe "You look Beautiful Pregnant or not" Ben gives me a kiss and Gen makes a fake sick sound "oh shut up Gen! Hey Joe are you going to give the fans some good content" I laugh "off course I will" he laughs. "Cheers" everyone tapped there glasses together I of course had some coke because I couldn't drink "Hey Gwil where Jess?" I ask him "oh didn't I tell you I broke up with her" "oh Im sorry Gwil I didn't know" I put my hand on my shoulder "no it's alright. She cheated on me with some guy named Kade" that name always sent fear through my body "Caity you alright?" I nodded "yeah. Yeah I'm ok. I'm just going to get some fresh air" I got up from the table and went outside.

Ben's POV
"I've met someone new" Gwil says "Her name is Rey" he says "as I'm Rey from Star Wars?" Joe asks "no her real name is Reyna but she likes being called Rey" I was now becoming concerned that Caity hasn't returned yet I kept looking back at the entrance to see if she would come back "Hey Guys I'm going to go check on Caity" I left the Table and went outside to see Caity sitting on the floor crying her head was down I quickly drop down to her level and tried to pull her off "go away Kade I told you no!" She looked up at me "Ben!" She didn't say anything else she just went in for a hug "Caity what's wrong?" She stopped hugging me "there here Ben. Kade and Jess are here" I pulled her in for another hug "what did they want?" I wiped her tears away "they were trying to convince me to come home with them. Of course I said no. Then they said I made a mistake because apparently they are trying to save me from you and" she burst out crying "it's ok. You don't have to tell me" "no I want to" I was suprised for a Moment, she wiped her tears and continued "they said some stuff around the corner that I wasn't meant to hear" she looked into my eyes "they are trying to break us up and they called the press here so they can cause a scene for us to be everywhere in the internet" suddenly her mood changed "why aren't those fuckers in jail" she took a empty beer can that was lying around and threw it "Caity we will figure something out. Ok. Now please let's go back inside." I stood up and helped Caity up "Ben I got a idea" she said with a smirk

Caitlyn's POV
"Hey guys I need to Talk to Ben were are just going to another table" I told the group and grabbed my purse and then held Ben's hand and pulled him to a table that was semi close to Jess and Kade's "Caity what are you doing! They are right there" He whispered to me "Ben just go with what I'm doing. If they think they can try and make me jealous imma make them jealous of how happy I am with you" I say I think Ben finally got the idea "I don't get it" I rolled "Jess wants to be with you and Kade wants to be with me and that's why they are trying to break us up" "ok I think I get it" I smiled "now you see Kade is trying to show me he has changed which he hasn't obviously and Jess was trying to seduce you into having sex with her. It all adds up" "I like this side of you. Detective Caity. Now that's sexy" he put some of my hair behind my ear "now the plan is that we are going to pretend to show our love for each other and then we pretend to fight which will make them think they won but really they won't" "ok then" I could see in the corner of my eye Kade and Jess looking at us when I noticed that I got on Ben's lap and started making out with him we both couldn't stop smiling and laughing "now your going to pretend to push me off then I'm going to leave and go to the car and you chase after me. Ok" I gave him one last kiss "ok" he said "now" I whispered in his ear and then he pushed me off "Ben what the fuck!" I screamed trying not to laugh and Ben could see my struggle "Caity I told you to stop and you didn't" I could see Kade and Jess with a smile on their faces and I could see the cast turn around looking at Ben and I "I'm leaving" I grabbed my purse and started walking towards the group, Ben just stayed there "guys I'm going to call a taxi home. Thanks for the good night and congratulations to you all" I hugged Gen and then left. I opened the Car door and waited for Ben, I could finally see him he opens the door and didn't say a word he just grabbed my face and kissed me thank god he had his car parked in a private spot.....